Friday, November 10, 2023

Akuyaku no Oujo ni Tensei Shitakedo Chapter 7

 Day Seven: My Decision



The next morning, right after waking up, I went to the desk at the back of the room. I pulled out the bottom drawer and retrieved the hidden package and pouch.


I moved to a spot out of the entrance's view, sat down, and unwrapped the package, taking a bite of the food inside. My mouth was still sore, so I waited for the hard food to soften with my saliva before eating it bit by bit.


I leisurely finished two pieces. Then, I took out a single candy from the pouch, popped it into my mouth, returned the package and pouch to the back of the drawer, and pushed it shut.


The candy was sweet but had a unique herbal scent and a slight bitterness, like a concentrated herb lozenge. It wasn't particularly tasty, but it seemed like it might have some medicinal effects.


With no magical abilities, I had to rely on medicine for healing. Magic wouldn't work on me.


"All right, it's gone," I confirmed that the candy had completely dissolved in my mouth, then stood up.


I was thirsty and wanted to go to the well. However, when I turned the corner in the corridor, I ran into one of the maids who often attended to the queen.


The maid squinted her eyes when she saw me. "Ah, this is perfect timing. The queen wishes to see you. Follow me," she said and turned her back, starting to walk away.


I was thirsty, but I had no choice. If I ignored her, she would probably drag me along, and if I were reported to the prince and the princesses for ignoring the request, they would likely subject me to severe violence.


If that's the case, I better comply. I walked through the corridor and into the courtyard.


I usually only went to the backyard with the well, but the central courtyard had more varieties of flowers and was beautifully arranged.


The backyard didn't have many flowers, to be honest.


"I have brought her," the maid announced.


In the central courtyard, the queen and her children were gathered. They had set up tables and parasols in the garden and were elegantly having tea under the shade.


Looking at the sky, the sun was positioned slightly towards the west, likely past noon.


Tea right after lunch?


I couldn't help but feel baffled internally, but the prince and princesses stood up.


"You're finally here, and you're late," the first princess said.


"Yeah, you're really slow!"


"Keeping the royal family waiting, when did you become so important?"


The first and second princesses, along with the first prince, made their remarks.


Despite being called late, I came straight here. And if they were considered royalty, then Lucienne, in essence, was a member of the royal family.


However, I knew that arguing here would only upset the three of them, so I decided to stay silent.


A maid stood by the queen's side. In her place, the princesses approached me.


"I had a great idea today," the prince said, showing an unpleasant grin.


He chanted a spell and pointed his hand at me. Simultaneously, a splash of water fell from above, drenching me completely.


The prince chuckled, saying, "Mother, look, I've become proficient with magic as well!"


He pointed towards me, turning to the queen.


The queen looked at me with a gentle gaze.


"Excellent. To wield magic with such proficiency at your age, you truly are the offspring of Her Majesty and His Majesty."


I wrung out the wet hem of my dress.


Magic appeared to be more than just a healing tool. I didn't fully understand the mechanics, but it seemed that magical treatments like healing injuries didn't work on me.


When the prince produced water using magic, it merely drenched me without affecting my body.


The princesses also began to chant spells. Small stone pebbles pelted toward me, and sparks flickered at the tips of my hair.


I quickly patted out the flames, but the ends of my hair were slightly singed and crisp.


"Your Highness, I can use magic too!"


"I've mastered magic as well!"


The proud princesses earned the queen's approval.


"Yes, you're all remarkable. The three of you have worked diligently. Impressive."


The princesses and the prince stood proudly.


Then, their collective gaze shifted to me.


I had a bad feeling about this.


They chanted their spells, and although I couldn't comprehend the specific incantations, I could sense that all three were directing their magic at me.


Instinctively, I took a step back, and the eyes of the three sparkled ominously.


I recognized those eyes, filled with a perverse delight and a sense of superiority, from when they used to harm Lucienne. If I attempted to escape, fire would manifest where I once stood, and stones would descend.


"Hey, stop that!"


"You're not even hitting her!"


The princesses' complaints filled the air.


However, the prince seemed to relish the situation.


"Hahaha! She's like a little mouse! Try running away even more!"


As I ran, water orbs were launched at me. Sometimes, these orbs were accompanied by icicle-like objects, making me unable to stop my pace. While the water orbs were relatively harmless, the ice formations could potentially be painful upon impact.


Then, a fireball crossed right in front of me.


"Whoa!"


Startled, I stumbled backward, lost my balance, and landed on my rear end.


Another water orb splashed right there.


My racing heart hurt more than my sore behind. I struggled to regain control over my breath.


The fireball had been dangerously close to my face, and the mere thought of getting hit was terrifying.


Despite my distress, the princesses had now distanced themselves and urged me to stand up from a safer spot.


Even though I was soaking wet, getting hit by a fireball would likely ignite my clothes and hair, and I'd end up with severe burns. The queen and her offspring truly harbored ill feelings towards Lucienne and me, to the extent that they wouldn't mind if something happened to me.


In that moment, I felt a surge of determination: I didn't want to die.


I didn't want these people to kill me. I didn't want to be at their mercy.


In my mind, I envisioned Lulu's face.


"Hurry up and get on your feet, you slacker!"


"What!? Oh no!"


The voice of the second princess accompanied a fireball hitting me. Although I was wet, it wasn't enough to prevent the scorching sensation from reaching my arm. The fabric of my clothes also smelled faintly burnt.


Anxiously, I scrambled to my feet, and the princesses unleashed more magical attacks.


I had never run this fast before, but I kept running.


* * * * *


Lefebvre observed the scene from the rooftop of the palace harem with an expression of displeasure in his eyes. In the beautifully clear sky, within a well-kept garden, a determined little Lucienne was running around.


The princes and princesses were casting spells toward her, but their magic was quite rudimentary. Even if their spells did hit Lucienne, they would, at most, drench her or cause minor burns.


Nonetheless, the whole situation was rather unpleasant. Lefebvre used his wind manipulation skills to subtly change the direction of spells that looked like they might hit Lucienne to ensure they narrowly missed her.


He couldn't help but think, "Lucienne's frantic running is adorable."


Her slender limbs moved energetically as her petite body moved swiftly through the air. Although her long brown hair wasn't meticulously styled, so it didn't flutter elegantly in the wind, he knew that with proper care, her hair would flow gracefully.


Lefebvre regretted not being able to witness that beauty now.


He made a mental note to report everything he was observing.


While more hits on Lucienne with magic would have heightened the sense of pity, he couldn't bear the thought of her cute face being marred by scars. She already bore enough scars as it was.


Then, he noticed her fall.


Completely soaked, Lucienne stumbled forward, drenched by a cascade of water. The first prince cheered. However, Lucienne got back on her feet. Her face was concealed by her wet bangs, but she stood tall and observed the princes and princesses with calm composure.


It seemed the princes and princesses had grown weary of using magic. Even if their spells were quite basic, continuously casting them had likely drained a significant portion of their magical energy.


"That was fun!" one of the princesses exclaimed.


"Yes, and it made me quite hungry," added another.


"Mother, can we do this again sometime?" asked the first prince.


The queen smiled at her children's enthusiasm and replied, "Of course, you can play with that magic anytime you want."


Lefebvre, an observer from the rooftop of the palace's harem, wore a displeased expression. The children, under the clear skies and within the well-manicured garden, relentlessly cast spells at Lucienne as she frantically ran about.


The spells themselves were not particularly powerful, just basic spells suitable for beginners. Even if one hit Lucienne, the most it would do was get her soaked or give her minor burns.


Nevertheless, Lefebvre found the entire act deeply unpleasant. Among the spells the royal children conjured, he made sure to select only those that wouldn't harm Lucienne. Just barely, he managed to redirect them slightly off course to keep her safe.


"Oh, she fell," he murmured as he watched Lucienne trip while running, her drenched clothes clinging to her small frame. Water continued to rain down on her.


The first prince cheered, "Ah, it's just like a game of tag!"


The queen looked pleased, and her children were clearly enjoying themselves. As Lefebvre observed, he couldn't help but feel a sense of unease at the sight of Lucienne's suffering.


Even though he had previously researched Lucienne's background, witnessing her plight firsthand was quite different. The queen and her children were far from ordinary scum.


"Well, they're scum in their own right," he muttered quietly.


Even human traffickers, who engaged in the vilest of trades, treated their child slaves with more dignity than this. Unless dealing with notorious criminals, they at least maintained some semblance of humanity.


However, Lucienne was treated as if she were nothing more than the property of the queen and her children, subjected to their sadistic whims.


Lefebvre contemplated Lucienne's fate. "I wonder if they'll execute her soon."


For Lefebvre, "death" was synonymous with "escape." Dying was an escape from guilt, responsibility, and all forms of suffering. The pain of death was momentary, and it would offer relief.


Lucienne had endured nearly five years of suffering, but the prospect of a simple execution felt unsatisfying to Lefebvre.


"These royals are hated by the people, and I'd even say loathed," Lefebvre thought to himself.


"So, wouldn't it be more fitting for them to suffer more, writhing in pain and dying in despair, while I mercilessly snuff out any pleas for mercy?"


He contemplated the idea of executing them, relishing their suffering.


"But would Lucienne actually be pleased by seeing them in such a degrading state?"


He pondered further, "Well, it's doubtful she would rejoice. But perhaps she wouldn't grieve either."


From what Lefebvre could discern, Lucienne neither harbored hatred for the queen nor her children. She didn't have any affection for them either. Instead, it seemed like indifference had settled within her. The cycle of violence had become part of her daily life, ingrained by the environment she lived in.


Lucienne probably didn't know what a normal life was like. Lefebvre, although not accustomed to a regular life himself, at least understood the concept of living without violence or turmoil.


Lucienne, in her own right, was a child with determination. In a sense, her determination lay in her inaction, but it served her well. Even if she managed to escape the harem by herself, Lefebvre knew that the outside world was not forgiving to an unaccompanied child under five years old.


She'd swiftly fall into the hands of slavers or human traffickers who would sell her, and he knew just how valuable she would be due to her striking amber eyes, indicating her royal bloodline.


If she did manage to escape, she might fall prey to those who bore a grudge against the royal family and could abuse or even kill her. Given her striking amber eyes, anyone in the kingdom would recognize her as someone with strong royal lineage.


While the harem subjected her to violence, it was still the safer choice. Looking down, he saw Lucienne, who had been left alone, standing in the dirt, her body covered in mud.


The queen and her children leisurely enjoyed a rich and lavish tea set, accompanied by an extravagant assortment of visually appealing sweets and snacks that appeared almost too abundant. They flaunted the exquisite spread before Lucienne, who stood barefoot in the muddy ground, unable to move away on her own.


The weather was pleasant today, but she must have felt a chill in her wet clothes. "Ah," Lefebvre thought, "if only I weren't on duty, I could clean up Lucienne right now." Even the overly adorned queen and her children, unrelated to his work, tempted him to an extent where he'd want to eliminate them.


But he had no intention of killing them in an instant. As he observed them without revealing his aggression, Lucienne's gaze shifted unexpectedly.


A gust of wind blew, and her amber eyes peeked through her long bangs in their direction. Although the distance was considerable, their gazes intertwined for a moment. Her amber eyes sparkled, reflecting the sunlight as she looked at Lefebvre on the roof.


Lefebvre recognized her smile. While her lips remained straight, her eyes narrowed slightly, and she gazed at him on the roof. It lasted only a few seconds, mere moments in time.


Lefebvre couldn't help but look up at the sky for a brief moment. He covered his eyes with one hand, but the amber gleam lingered behind his eyelids.


Lucienne had expressed happiness when she spotted Lefebvre on the roof. She didn't demand help, express anger, or show sadness; her delight was solely due to the realization that Lefebvre was visible from where she stood.


From a distance, Lefebvre could tell that for that brief moment, Lucienne's demeanor had brightened up as her eyes sparkled with delight.


...Oh, she's just too adorable. Is there anyone who wouldn't be overjoyed by such pure kindness?


Lefebvre suppressed the sigh he wanted to let out and redirected his attention to the scene below.


Lucienne had been left standing there for about an hour. Her damp clothes were beginning to dry, but the mud still clung to them, making it seem like they wouldn't easily wash clean.


Despite being likely tired from her earlier sprint, Lucienne had refrained from sitting down. She probably feared facing further unjust treatment.


The queen and her children, reveling in their tea, had ridiculed Lucienne, then instructed her to wash herself at the well before finally dismissing her from the courtyard.


Lucienne, driven away from the courtyard, hurriedly walked off. Meanwhile, the queen and her children appeared committed to continuing their tea party.


Lefebvre carefully trailed Lucienne from the rooftop.


* * * * *


Lucienne managed to move her feet and distance herself from the courtyard. It was probably the first time she had ever run like that. Her sides were hurting, her feet had cuts from small stones, and the unfamiliar exercise made her body feel heavy. She reached the well and sat down, despite her legs trembling.


...I'm tired...


She wanted to rest for a while and leaned against the well. Her whole body was soaked and covered in mud. Her hair tips and the hems of her clothes had been slightly scorched by the fireballs that grazed or hit them, and her hands and feet were covered in dirt.


She wanted to go back to the storage room and sleep, but if she was found, she'd likely face punishment. Besides, her only place to sleep would also get dirty.


...It's a hassle, but I need to take a bath...


She thought so, but her body felt as heavy as lead, and she couldn't move. Opening her closed eyelids felt too troublesome.


Suddenly, the warmth from the sunlight that had been hitting her was gone. When she opened her eyes, Lulu was standing there.


"...Lulu..."


She called, but there was no response. Instead, Lulu gently picked her up.


"...I'm dirty..."


Because of picking her up, Lulu's clothes got stained with mud as well.


"You're not dirty."


Lulu said, and without another word, she picked her up and started walking.


They entered a secluded thicket along the wall of the inner palace, out of sight from prying eyes. Lulu whispered an incantation. Silently, water appeared in the air and enveloped both Lucienne and Lulu, forming a spherical shape. Simultaneously, Lulu's face drew closer, and their lips met in a soft but slightly parched sensation.


Even in the water, they were so close they could see each other clearly. Their breaths synchronized, creating a soft sound as they inhaled and exhaled together.


The water felt mildly warm and moved gently, with the edges of their vision showing the water swaying. Lucienne took a breath, and Lulu inhaled at the same time.


Their breaths matched, and the world, filled with the sounds of their synchronized breathing and the faint air bubbles, was a beautiful place. Lulu's face was striking, with ash-gray, almond-shaped eyes, a perfectly proportioned nose, and a well-balanced facial structure that could be described as refined.


It felt like a world with just the two of them. They exchanged breaths several times, and the water's flow gradually weakened, causing the water to gently recede. Lulu's lips also parted, seemingly reluctant to let go.





The muddy water vanished with a soft sound as Lulu chanted another spell. Both of them were now completely dry.


"We look like drowned rats," Lucienne remarked.


Lulu chanted a spell once more. This time, a warm and gentle breeze wrapped around them, drying their clothes and hair. Although Lulu had concealed his face once again, Lucienne retained a vivid image of his features.


"Lulu, you're so cool," Lucienne complimented.


Even amid the breeze, Lulu heard her and blinked.


"Not handsome, but cool, you know?" 


"I bet many people have said that to you. You're undoubtedly handsome, but there's more to you."  Lucienne clarified.


Lulu's initial impression was indeed striking. He was likely in his mid to late teens, and his choice to hide his face probably indicated he didn't want to be judged solely by his looks. Furthermore, the sharpness in his gray eyes conveyed something deeper.


"Lulu, you're like a powerful bird," Lucienne continued.


It wasn't just about his external appearance. He resembled a bird of prey in this world, where it was uncertain if hawks or eagles existed, but it was a fitting comparison. He was swift, soaring high, and capturing his prey swiftly, leaving it no chance to resist.


If he were the target, escape would probably be impossible.


"You're awesome," Lucienne reiterated.


In response, Lulu narrowed his eyes.


As their conversation continued, the wind ceased, and it seemed like the whole world around them had fallen into silence. Lucienne's face was close to Lulu's through the cloth that separated them, and it felt as if their cheeks were touching.


Lulu sat down on the ground and gently placed me on his lap. He took out a small vial filled with a yellowish liquid and soaked a piece of cloth with it. He then rolled up my sleeve and applied the cloth to my arm. It felt cold. This was the spot where the fireball had initially hit me.


Lulu examined my legs and applied the cloth in the same way. It stung, but he didn't show any mercy. Both of my feet were covered with the medicated cloth and secured with bandages.


"If someone finds this..." I started to express my concern.


"Don't worry," Lulu interrupted, gently patting my head. "You'll be fine."


He put away the small vials and slowly lifted me with both arms, standing up. As we left the thicket, he created water orbs and moistened the ground around the well, giving the illusion that it had been used.


It suddenly dawned on me that this was his intention. Then, with me cradled in his arms, he confidently pushed the door open and entered the building. He touched his index finger to my lips and whispered, "Shh, stay quiet."


I nodded in response.


Lulu continued down the corridor with me in his arms. The female knights and maids stationed for security didn't seem to notice Lulu passing right in front of them. It was as though they couldn't see him.


No, it wasn't like they couldn't see him; they genuinely couldn't see him.


Lulu must have been using some kind of magic to conceal himself, allowing him to walk around without being noticed.


But I could see him.


When we first met, Lulu was probably hidden from view, which was why the queen couldn't see him. That's why he had asked me whether he was visible to me.


Even though he shouldn't be visible, I could see him, which likely surprised him quite a bit.


I had quite a surprise earlier. After seeing Lulu's true face, I ended up kissing him. Maybe it was just because I needed to catch my breath while cleaning off the dirt, but a kiss is still a kiss. It felt soft and slightly dry, and during that brief moment when our lips touched, I experienced a fluttery sensation.


I found myself touching my own lips, and Lulu noticed, raising an eyebrow and asking, "Is something wrong?" I shook my head and replied, "It's nothing."


Lulu adjusted his grip on me, holding me securely. His slender frame didn't make me anxious; his arms provided comforting support. I could feel the size of his hands against my back.


I kissed his lips again, and I didn't dislike it at all.


Oh, right. My heart was pounding, and the excitement was quite pleasant. I realized I liked Lulu, even though we had just met. I didn't know his name or occupation. There was still so much I didn't know. But I liked the real "Lulu" who was here and treated me kindly, not the hidden character "Lefebvre Nicholson" from the game.


I snuggled up to Lulu perfectly. It was warm and comforting, making my heart race. Even though I was nervous, it felt oddly reassuring—a strange and wonderful feeling.


I wished this moment could last forever, but unfortunately, we had arrived at the storage room. Lulu had to let go of me to open the door.


"…Lulu."


I called Lulu, and in a soft, whisper-like voice, he responded, "What is it?"


I was so tired, and I was already feeling quite drowsy.


But there was something important I wanted to say.


"Lulu, I like you."


I hugged Lulu tightly, and even though I couldn't see his face, I could feel his smile.


* * * * *


Lefebvre smiled with joy, supporting Lucienne as she clung to him.


He had fallen for her completely. He could sense the small, rapid heartbeat of Lucienne as he held her close, her body warming his.


Lucienne had expressed her affection for Lulu. "Yeah, that's right," he thought.


Lucienne was pitiable and adorable, unaware of anyone else but him. Her genuine and pure affection shone through.


"I like you too, Lucienne," he admitted to himself.


He knew they only had to endure for one more week, and then they could escape the coup, leave this challenging life behind, and, most importantly, be together. Then, he could spoil her even more, providing her with the attention she deserved.


Lucienne's body relaxed in his arms. She had been trying hard to stay awake, but after all the running with her small, frail body, she was understandably exhausted.


Gently stroking Lucienne's back as she slept, he carefully tucked her under a blanket to keep her comfortable, hoping she would sleep until the next morning.


Thanks to his skills, he knew they would remain invisible to others, which offered some reassurance.


He hoped she would rest undisturbed until the following morning.


"...However, the issue of her bare feet still remained."


He looked around and found a piece of fabric that appeared to be unused. Upon closer inspection, it resembled a smaller version of the dress Lucienne was wearing, but it was clear that it wouldn't fit her anymore.


Quietly murmuring a magical incantation, he conjured a globe of water and submerged the dress in it. After washing it, he used the wind to dry it. Taking a piece of the now dry fabric, he tore it into smaller strips. There was a faint rip sound, but Lucienne remained undisturbed, still asleep.


With these makeshift strips, he wrapped them around Lucienne's feet to make it look like she had used them as bandages. It might not be perfect, but it was enough to give the appearance of bandaged feet.


...Lucienne was so small, not yet five years old. In comparison to his seventeen-year-old self, she seemed petite in every way.


He gazed at Lucienne, who was peacefully sleeping in his lap. Gently, he brushed her bangs aside and observed her tranquil sleeping face. Despite her slim figure and slightly sunken cheeks, her delicate features only emphasized her childlike innocence when she was asleep.


In eleven more years, she would be his. Nobles and royalty usually got engaged around the age of twelve or thirteen. Once Lucienne reached that age, he planned to propose to her, allowing them several years of engagement during which he could openly shower her with affection. Afterward, they could marry as soon as she came of age.


If Lucienne expressed a desire to attend an academy, he would support her decision. However, based on her current disposition, it didn't seem likely that she wanted to attend an academy, and he didn't mind that. He had no intention of sending her to an academy. Once she married him, her social life and noble education would be of lesser importance. As the wife of an assassin, she didn't need to worry about societal norms and etiquette.


"...Well, gaining experience is important." 


But Lefebvre doubts Lucienne would fit well into noble society.


Maybe she could make an effort to fit in, but with her strong royal blood, there wouldn't be many people interested in getting close to her. Even if she were a princess, nobles wouldn't gain much from accepting the child of the former king, who wasn't even allowed to produce heirs. She would likely be seen as an inconvenience.


So, Lefebvre might as well take her.


When it comes to marriage, there's a lot of preparation to be done.


"...I need to find a suitable house and property."


He'd like a spacious estate with a high fence to separate it from the outside, complete with a garden that blooms with colorful flowers in every season. Maybe it should be more of a mansion than just a house. They need plenty of rooms for Lucienne to stay entertained, play, and relax.


"Hmm... maybe I should consider hiring some people from the dark guild."


They need someone to maintain the garden, another to take care of the house, and someone to secure the estate. Additional personnel will be required to live in the mansion.


They won't need to hire a cook since he'll prepare all the meals for Lucienne. Hiring from the dark guild ensures they won't pry too much, and they can act discreetly to avoid being seen by Lucienne.


He'll lock the gate and only allow access for himself.


A beautiful mansion, stylish clothing, and pampering Lucienne while they live together. A world just for the two of them, away from the rest.


"...To achieve that, I need to save some more money."


And it seems he's making good progress. 


Will Lucienne be happy in their own world, just the two of them? 


Living a life with no one to interfere, to disturb them. 


If there's anything they want, they can get it through the dark guild. His aim is to keep Lucienne as isolated as possible from the outside world. 


She should rely on him completely, grow attached to him, and lose interest in the outside world. 


In return, he'll provide her with beautiful clothes, delicious meals, fun activities, and a soft bed. 


A world where there's nothing to fear, no pain, no suffering, and no one to look down on her. A world where she can do whatever she pleases. 


If she's okay with life in the palace here, then everything should be fine. 


Waking up in his arms every morning and falling asleep there every night, Lucienne will surely be adorable. 


"...I'm looking forward to it," Lefebvre murmured with a contented smile. With preparations in place, eleven years will fly by.


* * * * *


Lucienne opened her eyes to a pitch-black room. The moon was barely visible through a small window, hinting that it might be midnight.


She found herself comfortably wrapped in a blanket, and upon shifting her body, she realized that the place she had been leaning on was still warm, as if someone had been there moments ago. It was clear that Lulu had kept her company for a while.


The thought of Lulu brought back the memories of the day, and her heart raced with the recollection. She blushed and covered her face with both hands. Regardless of the reason, sharing her first kiss with someone she liked felt like a beautiful blessing.


Bringing her attention back to the present, she noticed her aching feet and mouth. Her bandages had been changed. The clean bandages were replaced with torn pieces of cloth, and there was a pile of similar cloth nearby.


This cloth was from the clothes she had outgrown. She had initially intended to tear them to use as makeshift shoes but found the fabric too thick, and she lacked the strength to rip them.


The new bandages posed a risk of discovery, but Lucienne had an idea to make it seem like she had done it herself. "Thank you, Lulu," she whispered while gently touching her feet.


Lucienne then got up, retrieved a small pouch from a drawer, put one item in her mouth, and returned the pouch to its place. Lulu had mentioned that the medicine candy was for her mouth, but it also had a mild pain-relieving effect. She hoped it would ease the discomfort in her foot.


Cocooned in the blanket, she gazed at the moon outside the window while enjoying the soothing effect of the candy. Fatigue was taking over, and she was beginning to feel drowsy.


She closed her eyes and wished for one thing - to see Lulu again tomorrow.


Previous Chapter    ToC    Next Chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to My Lady’s Story Chapter 93

 The ex-butler is being desperately relied on "Now, let's see how much Crow knows about the history of this country." The cast...