Tuesday, October 31, 2023

NOTICE

I'll be temporarily stopping the translation for 'Listen to my lady's story' (ウチのお嬢様の話を聞いてくれ) until the author writes another chapter. In the meantime, I'll be translating other works, although I haven't made a final decision on which ones yet. I believe I can work on up to two titles simultaneously. While my workload has increased, I've asked someone I know to help with editing on their Discord channel. However, ultimately, I will need to ensure the quality before posting it, so the release will be consistent with my usual standards.


When it comes to the works I should translate next, I'd appreciate your suggestions on which titles you would recommend. While I'm not particularly skilled at translating adult or smut novels, please refrain from suggesting BL or Yuri. Additionally, I'm only considering Japanese Light Novels or WEB Novels. If you know of any interesting titles, please feel free to share them with me, whether they were dropped by other translators or haven't been translated yet.


Lastly, regarding quality, I'd appreciate your feedback on this site or the translation. Whether the content or the Japanese meaning is conveyed properly. Any input would be greatly appreciated, as user feedback is important, after all. I've been doing all of this in Notepad during my free time (which is mostly at work), and I believe I'm getting proficient at it, which is why I'm working on two titles. Also, I'm not very keen on conversation, so I tend to avoid pointless talk. Sorry in advance, I guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to My Lady’s Story Chapter 93

 The ex-butler is being desperately relied on "Now, let's see how much Crow knows about the history of this country." The cast...