Saturday, October 28, 2023

Listen to My Lady’s Story Chapter 84

 Together with my lady



Pushing Isabella down onto the cheap bed, it creaked under our combined weight. Her golden hair shimmered in the moonlight that lit up the room, and her emerald eyes locked onto mine.


"Are you really going to... embrace me?"


"Yes, I want to make you completely mine, Milady."


She asked with a hint of nervousness, and I responded with a reassuring smile. My fingers gently brushed her cheek, as if to ease her tension.


"Your tastes are quite unique, desiring someone like me when most men prefer someone cute and charming like Maria, don't they?"


"Milady..."


Taken aback by my immediate response, Isabella let out a sigh of exasperation.


"I'm not questioning your feelings. But, given that His Highness and the other men were all infatuated with that girl..."


Isabella seemed to understand my concerns, offering a reassuring smile. Yet, beneath that smile, her eyes revealed lingering worries about Maria's impact on our relationship and whether I might drift away like the princes.


"That's simply because they lacked the proper appreciation. Milady, you're an incredibly attractive woman."


"D-do you really think so?"


However, such concerns were baseless.


Isabella was the most exceptional woman in my eyes, and I had no interest in anyone else. Still, words alone wouldn't dispel her current anxieties.


"Furthermore..."


"Hyan!"


So, I decided to teach her through actions that she could understand. I touched her voluptuous breasts through her underwear, and Isabella let out an adorable gasp.


"What you said earlier about not being cute, well, at least from my perspective, you're plenty adorable, Milady."


"Huh...?"


While fondling her chest, I conveyed to her how attractive she was in my eyes, leaving Isabella in a state of pleasant shock.


"Cute? Me?"


"Yes, Milady, you're the most adorable woman in the world."


"Au..."


Isabella's bewildered reaction left her blushing furiously, as if steam were about to rise from her face.


I found her response surprising. I thought compliments like this were something she'd commonly hear at parties...


Now that I think about it, the men who complimented Isabella always used words like "beautiful" and "gorgeous," but I don't recall hearing anyone call her "cute." While no one found her "cute" based on her usual demeanor, her reaction to that word was quite extreme.


...Is this perhaps a bit too much?


"Ah... Ah... Please... no..."


Isabella froze as I reached around her back, unhooking her bra to reveal her breasts. With each breath, her breasts swayed alluringly in defiance of gravity, inadvertently enticing me.


As my fingers caressed her soft breast, Isabella couldn't help but moan and shiver with pleasure.


"Ah, ah, don't... touch my nipples..."


While she protested, her body showed no sign of resistance, and her hips subtly rose as I gently pinched her pert, pink nipples.


"Milady..."


"Ah, ah... What is it?"


"I want to kiss you."


"!?"


In my affectionate surrender to Isabella's charms, the desire to kiss her slipped from my lips. However, she averted her gaze from my intense stare.


"I-if you want to... just go ahead!"


"Milady..."


"Ugh..."


Isabella, unable to endure my persistent gaze, eventually yielded with an exasperated cry. However, my aim wasn't merely limited to this. I ceased my playful exploration of her chest and called out to her once more. She couldn't evade it and emitted a soft moan.


Even if I only wanted to kiss her, we both knew she didn't require my permission. However, the reason for seeking this confirmation was something she should understand.


Silently, it seemed she conceded, and in a bashful manner, Isabella wrapped her arms around my neck and drew herself closer. Without resistance, I leaned in closer, and her anxious eyes closed as our lips met.


"Mmm, mmm... kiss..."


It was just a gentle kiss, but it was more than enough. The fact that the proud Isabella chose to kiss me herself sent an electrifying thrill down my spine.


"What?! Th-this..."


"..."


"Mm, mmm... kiss..."


My persistence had provoked a response, and the firm, rock-hard meat under my control was pressed against Isabella's secret entrance. Initially taken aback by the sudden intrusion, Isabella hesitated but responded with a deep kiss, her face flushed.


"Nnn, mmm... mmm, mmm..."


It seemed she was getting more excited, possibly because she was consciously aware of our bodies pressed together through her lingerie. While savoring her sweet lips, I pushed my eager meat against her cleft, but penetration was thwarted by the fabric of her undergarments.


Not yet, but soon.


Realizing what would happen without her underwear, Isabella, whose body was already shivering with anticipation, quivered cutely.


"Mnn.... lick... schlop, slurp...."


As her excitement grew, her kisses became more passionate. They transformed from a gentle touch of our lips to open-mouthed kisses with an eager exchange of tongues.


In response, I extended my own tongue, and Isabella timidly allowed our tongues to intertwine, deepening the kiss.


She quickly grasped the techniques I'd shown her earlier. It wasn't surprising, given her background as a prince's fiancée. But now, she was mine.


"Mnn, slurp, ngghh!"


Her kisses were filled with unbridled enthusiasm. I reciprocated by caressing her breasts and pressing my hips forward.


"Mmph!? Ngghhhh....!?"


She responded with pleasure, her nipples erect and sensitive to my touch. As I gently pinched them, Isabella shuddered while clinging to me.


"Hup..."


"Haa... haa... haa..."


As Isabella's grip on my arm weakened, I pulled back gently, catching my breath. She, breathing heavily, looked at me with a drowsy expression. I decided to sit up, and she followed my every move with her labored breath, her eyes fixed on me.


"Milady."


"Mnn..."


After taking a moment to catch our breath, Isabella assisted me in removing her red panties. With a smooth motion, I gently pulled them down her legs, revealing her womanhood adorned with golden pubic hair that matched the color of her head of hair.


"Kh...."


Although she had accepted me multiple times before, her entrance felt tight and somewhat hesitant, as if it had momentarily forgotten the touch of a man. But as I gently explored her with my fingers, her wetness began to flow, signifying her readiness.


My meat, which had been pent up for the past few days, was now incredibly firm and ready to burst. I quickly removed my own underwear and gently pressed my eager meat against Isabella's awaiting entrance.


"I'm going to insert now."


"Come on, just get it over with..."


Isabella muttered dismissively without looking at me. However, her wandering eyes occasionally glanced at my meat, and her face turned red. Despite her unenthusiastic demeanor, her eager entrance clung to my eager meat, eagerly awaiting the moment.


"Ah, slowly... Ahh... Please, go on!"


As I pushed my hips forward, lifting Isabella's plump thighs, my shaft slowly entered her wet and eager entrance. She was enduring the sensation of her first time with a man, gripping the sheets and widening her eyes as my shaft slid all the way inside.


"It's all in now."


I stopped my movements once my meat reached the deepest part, and I looked down at Isabella. She clenched her teeth, trying to endure the pleasure while tightly holding onto the sheets.


"I heard the first time would be painful, but... it's not that bad."


Isabella occasionally shuddered as my meat gently moved inside her, and she took shallow breaths. She managed to maintain her confident smile, which was no surprise since I had already taken her virginity in her sleep, and we had engaged in numerous sexual encounters, allowing her to become accustomed to my shape. Her well-acquainted warmth enveloped my meat, causing her to overflow with excitement and desire.


"I'm sure the compatibility between Milady and me is excellent."


"Compatibility...?"


To prevent any doubts about the absence of pain during her first time, I decided to offer some vague reassurance, taking advantage of her inexperience.


"Yes, my dear, your body is a perfect fit for mine."


"Ah...."


I reassured her with a light caress. As I made her aware of our intimate connection, Isabella blushed and shifted slightly.


"I'm going to start moving now."


"Nn...."


With a small nod from Isabella, I began to slowly and gently move my hips. With each motion, I felt the soft and inviting touch of her inner walls.


"Ah... oh, yes... Ah..."


I knew she had experienced this pleasure multiple times before, expertly prepared for our intimate connection. Her welcoming embrace seemed to encourage me to go deeper with each thrust, and her passionate response was a stark contrast to her usual self, a side of her I had never witnessed before.


"Oh, right there... yes, like that!" Isabella exclaimed.


I adjusted our position for a deeper penetration, pulling her thighs closer to allow a more intense angle. Each thrust targeted the upper part of her vaginal wall, evoking ecstatic cries from Isabella. Her large breasts jiggled seductively with every motion, and she arched her back, overwhelmed by pleasure.


Isabella's sensual allure contrasted with her reactions to pleasure, revealing a mix of innocence and excitement, as if she were a pure maiden. This intriguing duality only heightened my arousal, prompting me to quicken my pace.


"Oh... you can't just... ah, keep having your way with me... forever," Isabella gasped.


"Oh, can't I?" I replied playfully, raising an eyebrow. She seemed tired of being dominated, and I was happy to grant her a small victory.


With a mischievous grin, she suddenly tightened her grip around me. Surprised, I momentarily halted my movements.


"Hehe, what's the matter? I can... do this much too!" Isabella declared with a triumphant look, clearly pleased with her newfound assertiveness.


"Wow...?" I smirked, and a wicked thought crossed my mind. Watching her revel in her newfound power, I felt an urge to tease her further.


Maintaining my smile, I slowly pulled my hips back, almost withdrawing my shaft from her.


"Gah, eep!?"


With a sudden, intense thrust, I targeted her cervix directly. Isabella's confident expression crumbled instantly as she gasped in surprise. She writhed and quivered on the bed, her body convulsing. Clear liquid gushed from our connection. The deliberate assault on her cervix sent Isabella into ecstasy, providing an overwhelming sensation.


Perhaps I was being ruthless by taking her to such extremes during her first sexual experience, even though she had practiced in her sleep and explored other activities. But then again, she shouldn't provoke me in the first place.


Blaming her for it, I firmly gripped her slender hips and began thrusting more aggressively than before.


"Ah, please... stop! Ah, no more... this! Please... I'm falling apart!"


With each forceful thrust into her cervix, Isabella's speech became incoherent. She buried her cute face with both hands, clearly unable to handle the intensity.


"No, Milady, that won't do. You need to show me your face when you're climaxing."


"Stop... don't look... don't look..."


I seized her desperately hiding arms, pushing her down onto the bed, and peered closely into her face. Her hidden expression was a far cry from her usual dignified demeanor, revealing an intimate vulnerability she wouldn't show to anyone. Tears welled in her eyes, and she trembled in shame.


Her embarrassment only fueled my sadistic desires further.


"You're adorable, my lady."


"Hya!? Ah, ahh...!"


I gently wiped away the tears from the corners of her eyes and whispered in her ear. Isabella visibly shuddered, and her inner walls clenched tighter.


I couldn't help but smile, realizing the effect my words were having on her.


"....Truly cute. Being this alluring and adorable is just unfair."


"Hya!"


"Stop...!"


"Auh!"


"Ah, ahh...!"


I shifted from the earlier vigorous pace to a deliberate, slower rhythm, savoring each moment. As I whispered "cute" in her ear, her expressions continued to change, and her body trembled.


Every time I repeated "cute," her vaginal walls tightened around me, reflecting her pleasure. Despite her stubbornness, she remained undeniably charming.


"Kuh... Kuu, ah..."


"Ah, yah... Ah... Ahh!"


While I wished I could continue adoring Isabella like this forever, my growing urgency due to her strong contractions made it difficult. I pressed down to hold back from an early climax and firmly held her arms to keep her in place.


In this position, I applied more pressure to penetrate her cervix, releasing the pent-up tension in my groin.


"I love you, Isabella!"


"―――Ah!!"


As I reached my limit, I kissed Isabella, taking her by surprise, while I pushed deep inside, driving my meat against her cervix to ensure every drop of semen entered her womb.


"Nnngh! Nngh, mmm..."


Even during my release, we passionately kissed, drowning out the sounds of our shared pleasure. By the time my meat had emptied completely, a significant amount of time had passed.





"Ah... Hah... Hah... Hah..."


Isabella, beneath me, began to catch her breath as her expression shifted between satisfaction and desire. My meat, which had recently released, was gradually regaining its firmness.


However, it was clear that I couldn't push Isabella any further at this moment. I decided to withdraw my hips to pull out.


"Ah... Hah..."


Just as my meat was about to leave her, Isabella extended her long, slender legs around my waist, firmly preventing me from pulling out.


"Uh... Milady?"


".....What is it?"


In response to my call, Isabella, her face still flushed with excitement, tilted her head slightly. In moments like these, she looked truly adorable.


...But that's not the point!


"Well, I can't really move like this..."


"Huh?"


I gently stroked the thighs that had ensnared my waist, and Isabella, seemingly surprised by her own action, blinked in response.


"Um... well..."


"Hmm?"


"That's right! This is your punishment!"


Isabella, still not letting go, suddenly declared, seemingly to mask her embarrassment.


"Punishment...?" I asked.


"Yes! You dared to call me by my name earlier, amidst all the commotion! A bit cheeky for someone like you, Crow! So, I'm giving you a punishment!"


"Uh... I see."


I tried to make sense of the words she'd uttered in a hurried, embarrassed manner. Does this mean she wants another round? She's not very straightforward... rather troublesome, really.


"Come on... please don't leave me..."


Misunderstanding my silence as something else, Isabella's eyes welled up with tears as she extended her hand towards me.


Even though she's back to her usual self, it seems her emotional wounds haven't healed completely. Isabella, who fears being separated from me, is incredibly fragile and, above all, endearing.


"Good grief... You're truly something, Milady."


"Mm...!"


As I embraced her delicate frame and pushed my meat inside, Isabella let out a joyful cry and quivered.


"C-Crow..."


"What is it, Milady?"


I began to slowly pull my hips back, but before that, Isabella wrapped her arms around my neck and gazed directly into my eyes.


"Well... I am generous, you see. So, as a special honor, I'll let you call me by my name. You're the only one I'll allow to do so, so be grateful!"


"Hehe..."


"W-what's so funny...?!"


Her desperate plea was so adorable that I couldn't help but let out a smile.


Perhaps she genuinely liked the words I'd said earlier, and considering she's no longer a member of the Duke's family, it might indeed be more appropriate.


"Alright, I'll call you that way. I love you, Isabella."


"...!"


As I whispered the words she wished to hear, Isabella, who had abandoned her earlier strong attitude and become meek, nodded slightly in my arms.



Previous Chapter    ToC    Next Chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to My Lady’s Story Chapter 93

 The ex-butler is being desperately relied on "Now, let's see how much Crow knows about the history of this country." The cast...