Monday, October 2, 2023

Listen to My Lady’s Story Chapter 37

 My lady won't apologize 


I moved away from Isabella and sat down at the edge of the bed, discarding my coat rather unceremoniously. My body was ablaze with excitement, and it was getting hot.


In order to cool down my overheated body, I unbuttoned my shirt. As I did, I felt a slight weight on my back.


"What seems to be the matter, Milady?"


"Hmph...."


Without even looking, I could tell who it was. Isabella had draped herself across my back, resting her chin on my shoulder. She emitted a dissatisfied sound, indicating her discontent.


It appeared that something had clearly displeased her. I had a few ideas about what it might be, but I wasn't entirely sure how to address it.


"I'm not exactly sure what's bothering you so much, but let's both try to calm down for the moment."


"Mmm..."


"Ugh!"


Suddenly, as I reached out to stroke Isabella's cheek while trying to soothe her, I felt a sharp pain in my neck. Her warm breath and the cold sensation of her teeth—was she biting me!?


It wasn't a severe bite, but Isabella had latched onto my neck, refusing to let go. The pseudo-danger of being bitten, coupled with the strange excitement of the situation, made my heart race.


"Hmph, now that we're even."


After a moment of sinking her teeth in, Isabella finally released her hold, looking rather satisfied. If I touched my neck, I could feel the distinct marks left by her bite.


"Thank you, Milady!"


"Why is Crow thanking me..."


While there was certainly some pain, the overwhelming feeling of being marked as Isabella's possession far outweighed it. To me, the joy of this recognition made any discomfort negligible.


Isabella seemed perplexed by my reaction, however...


"Is there something you should tell me about?"


With her arms wrapped around my neck and seemingly satisfied with the recent bite, Isabella suddenly asked. It was the second time she had brought it up, so I understood her intention even though she didn't explicitly mention the details.


"I must say, this swimsuit you wore this time is incredibly appealing."


"I wonder....."


"I'm not lying."


"Hmph...!"


I gave her the response she seemed to want, but Isabella appeared dissatisfied. It seemed that I may have pushed things a bit too far during our previous encounter, and now she was sulking. Perhaps approaching the topic of her backside so suddenly had been a bit too much.


However, I genuinely believed that there was potential in that area. After all, she had reached climax using just her backside earlier. With further exploration and development, it was likely to become an exceptional asset. Besides, with a body as sensual as hers, it would be a shame not to fully explore every part of it.


"You're quite the handful, aren't you?"


"Hey, what are you doing?"


I turned my body and wrapped my arms around Isabella's waist, lifting her up in one swift motion.


Isabella, although initially protesting the sudden movement, surprisingly didn't put up much resistance. She settled onto my lap without much fuss. Normally, she'd be struggling and protesting, but could it be that she was actually anticipating this?


"You see, it's all because of your charms, Milady"


"Auu...."


I whispered as I unzipped my pants and revealed my rock-hard arousal. Isabella blushed furiously but remained silent. Despite having seen it countless times before, her reactions were always so innocent, and it excited me.


"And this swimsuit, you wore it just for me, didn't you? It's quite provocative. Wearing this, you look like a seductress."


"It's not for you, and I'm not a seductress," she mumbled.


"But you're showing it only to me, right?" I grasped her chin, redirecting her gaze to meet mine, and offered a mischievous smile. Isabella, seemingly aware of her own actions, blushed even more and fell silent.


Her reaction only fueled my sadistic desires. Isabella had an inexplicable hold over me, and I couldn't resist any longer.


"It's your fault for wearing such a seductive swimsuit and tempting me, Milady. Please help me control this temptation properly" 


"Nn, Nghh....."


I whispered as I released Isabella's face and pressed my arousal against her.


While my fingers explored her voluptuous buttocks, my other hand scratched her stiffened nipples through the swimsuit fabric. Isabella's eyes glazed over, and she moaned sweetly, no longer resembling a Duke's daughter but a lustful female in heat.


"Milady" I urged.


"Ah, ah, ahh..." Isabella's breathy moans filled the air.


"Why are you the only one enjoying yourself?" I asked firmly.


"Ah, ahh...!?" Completely overcome by desire, Isabella panted under my touch. In response, I intensified my actions, crushing her sensitive nipples between my thumb and forefinger.


Isabella's back arched, and her body quivered uncontrollably.


"Come on, Milady, move yourself" I encouraged.


"Mnn, hmm..... how, is it.....?"


With a light spank to her rear, her face flushed with desire, and then placed her hands on my shoulders as she started to move her hips slowly. Through the swimsuit, she rubbed my arousal against her cleft and pressed her breasts against me.


"Uoh... right, just like that. As expected, Milady, you're exceptional."


"Fufufu... of course it is. Now, praise me more..."


Gazing intensely at each other from an incredibly close distance, Isabella sensually moved her hips, using her love juices to stimulate Crow's shaft. Each motion caused her erect nipples, which pressed against his chest, to brush against him, evoking sweet moans from Isabella.


Crow appreciated Isabella's dedicated service while running his fingers through her lustrous golden hair. Despite her lack of expertise, she couldn't completely satisfy him. Nevertheless, the sight of such a stunning woman serving him so diligently left a powerful impression, almost making him feel elevated in some way.


"Then let's do this too"


"Eek! My rear again... Ahhh!"


Engaging in such an intimate act with Isabella was certainly enjoyable, but to be honest, it was challenging to reach climax at this pace.


In an effort to keep going, I positioned my index finger at Isabella's anus and slowly began penetrating her once more. At first, her sphincter resisted, clamping down as if to reject the intrusion. However, perhaps due to the previous teasing, it gradually relented, allowing my finger to slide in smoothly.


"Milady, your movements have come to a halt"


"I know... it's just... a bit... distracting" Isabella responded, her voice trembling with hesitation.


Though initially apprehensive during the second anal entry, Isabella resumed her service, but her motions felt somewhat awkward this time. It seemed the presence of an unfamiliar object in her rear was affecting her rhythm. She'd move a little, then involuntarily shiver, releasing seductive moans.


This wasn't going to lead to any satisfying conclusion if she kept hesitating.


"Well, I suppose I have no choice but to assist"


"Eek!?"


As I withdrew my finger from her anus, I aligned my hips with her moist slit. In a well-timed thrust, I pressed against her entrance, causing Isabella to emit a startled cry. She clung to my neck for support, her body freezing in response. Nevertheless, I continued my relentless thrusting, aiming to find the rhythm that would bring us both to the peak of pleasure.


"Come one, Milady should joint too"


"Wait, this, mmgh! Both in front and back at the same time...? Ahh!"


Isabella, clearly overwhelmed by the simultaneous stimulation from both the front and back, clung to me without composure. She moved her hips in sync with my rhythm.


The remaining fabric had shifted, exposing her wet slit that now dripped even more juices, sticking to my shaft. Our bodies were now pressed together even more closely, and the sensation of her softness against me, combined with Isabella's sweet moans, heightened my arousal.


Wanting to tease her further, I added another finger to the one already inside her tight rear entrance.


"!? Wait a moment! Two at once? That's impossible! It's definitely going to tear!"


It seemed like Isabella had realized what I was about to do, as she exclaimed in a panicked voice. Her reaction in this situation was rather counterproductive.


However, I also had a conscience, and forcing this would be too cruel.


"Oh? Is Milady scared? Well, if it's truly 'impossible,' then I suppose there's no helping it."


So, I decided to use words that would provoke Isabella's pride and curiosity, hoping she'd take the bait.


"Haah!? Who said anything like that?! If you're going to do it, then just do it! Two or three, I can handle it!"


(She's so easy...)


I had set this up myself, but it was still comical how easily she fell for it. Despite her strong personality, she couldn't back down once challenged. It was a bit worrisome, though, as her recklessness might lead to some disastrous mistakes someday...


"Is that so? Well then, I won't hold back then."


"Aggh!? Mm, ah, haah... aah..."


Although Isabella had given her consent, I wanted to enjoy this to the fullest. I carefully coated my middle finger with the dripping wetness that had descended from her rear, then slowly inserted it into her anus, alongside the index finger that was already inside her.


Despite having prepared herself, Isabella couldn't help but let out sounds of discomfort as her anus stretched to accommodate the second finger.


"It's in. As expected of Milady."


"Hmph... Of course..."


"Oh, really? It seems you're handling it quite well."


"Liar!? I don't like it when you suddenly... spread me like this..."


With both fingers inserted, I paused momentarily, but Isabella was still trying to act tough. I wanted to break that facade, so I slightly widened the gap between my two fingers, further expanding her anus. Having two fingers inside allowed for such maneuvers.


Perhaps this was the first time Isabella had experienced her insides being exposed to the outside air against her will, as she let out a panicked sound and became noticeably more subdued.


"Ah, Milady...... that's good"


"Mnnhh, ah..... No wa... ahh....!"


Embracing Isabella's now calmer body after our previous activity, I thrust forcefully. Occasionally, I moved my fingers inside her anus, gently scraping its walls, causing Isabella's body to tremble delightfully.


The sensations of her soft breasts pressed against me, the wetness between her legs as I stimulated her, and, most importantly, Isabella's cute moans, all stirred my senses, while a building sensation of pent-up semen throbbed in my lower abdomen, eager for release.


"Ah..."


Then, suddenly, it happened. Lost in the heat of the moment, I accidentally withdrew my finger from Isabella's anus.


"Eh!? Nnnngh, nooo...!"


"Ugh!? Guuuuh!"


This sudden change in rhythm caused Isabella's body to shiver intensely. Whether she was trying to endure the pleasure or acting instinctively, she fiercely bit into my neck without holding back.


In contrast to before, I wasn't holding back either, and the pain from her bite only heightened my reproductive instincts. I climaxed simultaneously with her, releasing my semen forcefully, splattering Isabella's belly. We clung to each other, enduring the waves of pleasure until every drop had been expelled.


"haa, haa.... haa...."


"Haaah, haaah, guh...! Milady, are you okay?"


As I felt the post-ejaculation fatigue creeping in, I gently caressed Isabella's back. However, I couldn't help but dwell on my recent blunder.


The spot where she had bitten me throbbed with a sharp pain. She had bitten me suddenly and without warning. It was unlikely that her bite had caused any major harm, but there might be some bleeding.


"Crow, are you..."


"Oh, I'll be fine. Don't worry."


"About that injury..."


"This is nothing serious. Just put some spit on it, and it'll heal."


Finally pulling away from our embrace, Isabella looked at me with concern, while I flashed her a reassuring smile. It really wasn't a big deal, and she didn't need to be so concerned.


"Mmm, let me..."


"Milady?"


"Just stay quiet and let me take care of this..."


Despite my initial thoughts, Isabella clung to my neck once more, and with a soft sound, she started to delicately lick the area where she had bitten me, effectively silencing my surprise. Her tongue moved with care over the wound.


Certainly, using spit as a metaphor for healing was a bit of an exaggeration. But there's no point in arguing about it now.


"Thank you, Milady."


"Mm..."


I continued to stroke her head as she allowed me to do so, not wanting to waste my master's goodwill.


Previous Chapter    ToC    Next Chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to My Lady’s Story Chapter 93

 The ex-butler is being desperately relied on "Now, let's see how much Crow knows about the history of this country." The cast...