Friday, September 29, 2023

Listen to My Lady’s Story Chapter 32

 My lady arrived at the beach.


"Okay... Is this good enough?"


The next day, I finished setting up the parasol on the beach behind the villa and wiped the sweat from my forehead.


I had also gathered beach chairs and a table based on information from the beach equipment shop staff, but was this sufficient?


This white sandy beach, stretching as far as the eye could see beside the blue sea, was a private beach reserved only for members of the royal family and some high-ranking nobles. Currently, it was just me and my maids; there was no one else.


While we had been interrupted yesterday, here, we could fully enjoy the sea with Milady without any disturbances.


"Thank you for your hard work, Sir Crow. Please, have a drink."


"Oh, sorry for troubling you."


I had just finished the preparations and was taking a moment to catch my breath when Eins walked over and offered me a glass of cold refreshment. I took it and sipped through a straw, feeling the cool juice soothing my overheated body.


"What about Milady?"


"We received word just a little while ago that she's finished changing. By now, she's probably on her way here."


"I see."


Milady was currently changing at the mansion. Despite the anticipation she had built up the previous day, she hadn't shown her swimsuit yet as part of the "tomorrow's surprise." I couldn't help but wonder what kind of swimsuit she had chosen, and I'd been feeling restless since yesterday.


"...I've been curious for a while, but what's with that outfit?"


So, while waiting for Milady to arrive, I decided to ask Eins about something that had been on my mind since this morning.


She was wearing a swimsuit that modestly covered her chest with navy fabric adorned with pure white frills. Below that, there was an apron-like bottom. Atop her gray hair, she wore the headpiece symbolizing a servant.


In the context of my past life's memories, her outfit resembled what one might call a "maid bikini." It felt more like a costume than a typical swimsuit. What added to the curiosity was that all the maids present were dressed similarly, and it would be odd not to find it intriguing.


"It's a simple swimsuit. Didn't it suit your fancy?"


"No, it's not about that..." I began, causing Eins to tilt her head in confusion.


Indeed, because of the scorching heat, I had suggested that they wear swimsuits instead of their maid uniforms. I had also picked up a swimsuit from that shop for myself, for the same reason.


However, I hadn't expected them to choose swimsuits like these.


But, in the first place...


"Did that shop even have swimsuits like these?"


I had only taken a quick look, but that shop was clearly meant for nobility. On the other hand, Eins was wearing a swimsuit with a design that emphasized her role as a maid. It was hard to imagine that a swimsuit designed for servants like this would be sold in a noble's shop.


"I got this swimsuit ready before we even got to this town. If you don't like it, I can find another one."


The trip was a spontaneous decision by Milady, and there wasn't much time for planning.


But having this swimsuit ready meant they had prepared it long before the trip, even though they weren't sure they'd use it.


While the Duke's servants were expected to be prepared for anything, it still seemed a bit much.


"Well, if you're okay with it, then it's fine."


"Thank you."


There didn't seem to be any problem with it.


If they were happy with it, then it didn't matter.


While Eins pinched her apron lightly and bowed, I found myself lost in thought.


"The view here is quite nice. It was worth coming all this way."


As Eins and I passed the time like that, it seemed Milady had finished changing, and I heard her voice from behind.


"Mila-dy...!?"


I turned around, trying to calm my racing heart, but the moment I saw her, my thoughts stopped abruptly, as if I'd been struck by lightning.


My lady Isabella, who had just arrived on the sandy beach, looked different from her usual mature and alluring self. She was wearing a pure white and blue bikini, giving off an elegant vibe.


With a pāreu around her waist and her long golden hair flowing in the sea breeze, she looked like a living painting.


"Oh... After I went through the trouble of showing you my swimsuit, you have nothing to say?"


Clearly displeased with my frozen reaction, Milady came right up to me, placed both hands behind her head, and struck a pose to showcase her swimsuit.


"Whoa!?"


The startling sight jolted me out of my stiffness.


While Milady probably wasn't aware of it, the slight arch in her chest as she posed brought her very ample bosom to the forefront.


The combination of her exceptional figure, which sharply contrasted with her elegant swimsuit, created such intense allure that even an average man would likely find himself unable to resist bending forward without question.


Even for someone like me, who was accustomed to seeing Milady's naked body, it was honestly quite risky.


"No, I was simply captivated by your beauty, Milady. I apologize. The swimsuit suits you very well" I regained my composure and offered an honest compliment to Milady with a friendly smile.


It was quite risky...


Milady's charm was overwhelming, and I had almost given in to the temptation to embrace her right then and there.


"Hehe, being beautiful is only natural for me. Come on, praise me more, adore me!" Milady, unaware of my impure thoughts, quickly perked up and covered her mouth while smiling.


(Oh, she's really cute...)


I couldn't help but be charmed by her innocent smile.


Her fair arms and healthy thighs, exposed without a care, continued to fascinate me.


I wondered how happy I would be if I could hold her soft body right now. My mind was filled with such thoughts.


"By the way, it's still so hot, isn't it?"


After being thoroughly praised and satisfied, Milady seemed to be reminded of the heat. She raised her face with an exasperated expression and fanned herself with her hand.


Even though we were under the parasol's shade, the unrelenting heat from the sun in the cloudless, bright blue sky was steadily increasing the ambient temperature.


"The weather forecast said it would be clear all day today, making it the perfect beach day, Milady."


"But there should be limits, shouldn't there? Oh, you happen to have something good. Hand it over."


"Oh, Milady!?"


"Mmm, slurp, slurp..."


Milady forcefully took the partially filled glass from my hand and began sipping from the straw. Her soft lips closed around the same straw I had just used, and I could only stare in astonishment as she gulped down my leftover juice.


"Ahh, refreshing. Crow, please take care of this."


After quickly finishing the remaining juice in one gulp, Milady pushed the now empty glass toward me.


Seemingly satisfied after getting some relief from the heat, her expression was brighter than before.


"If you had asked, I could have prepared a new drink for you."


"I wanted this right now. Do you have a problem with that?"


"No, Milady. If this is what you prefer, then there's no issue."


I double-checked, but it seemed that Milady didn't consider her actions to be a problem. It was only natural; I was just a servant, and she didn't see me as a member of the opposite sex, just like yesterday.


Despite a faint, unsettling emotion brewing within me, I chose to ignore it and maintained my usual smile.


"Well, since we're at the beach, I would like to take a dip"


"Milady, before heading into the sea, it's important to apply sunscreen. Going in without protection can harm your skin."


Milady, having taken a sip of juice and eager to dive into the water, was swiftly halted.


Although nobility possessed superior healing abilities compared to commoners, we couldn't risk damaging Milady's delicate skin.


"You should have told me sooner!"


"My apologies."


"So, what should I do now?"


Though her playfulness was slightly disrupted, Milady obediently complied with my instructions.


I needed to complete this task swiftly to maintain her good mood.


"Now, Milady, please lie face down on that beach chair over there."


"Just lie down here, you say... Hmph."


As Milady, having shed her pāreu, reclined on the beach chair face down, her generous bosom was gently pressed under her weight, causing some of it to spill from the sides of her swimsuit.


Not only that, her dazzlingly pale back was exposed without reservation, and her shapely posterior swayed enticingly, as if inviting my gaze.


Fortunately, this was a private beach.


If she were to flaunt such an enticing figure elsewhere, other men wouldn't remain silent.


"Come on, let's get this done."


"Yes, right away."


I had been engrossed in watching this scene, but when I heard Milady's voice, I snapped back to reality. I reached out to undo the strings on the back of her swimsuit to make it easier to apply the sunscreen.


This wasn't the main purpose of the task, but there was an undeniable excitement in undressing Milady like this.


"Excuse me..."


"Eep!"


While managing to keep my composure, I began dripping the oil from a small bottle I had prepared onto her fair back. As the oil trickled down, the cold sensation elicited a small squeal from Milady.


Smiling at her reaction, I gently spread the oil across her back with both hands.


"Mmm, ah... nngh...!"


Although I wasn't doing anything inappropriate this time, every time my hands caressed her soft skin, Milady couldn't help but make alluring sounds, which started to affect my mood.


To put it simply, Milady was just too seductive.


"......Are you okay, Milady?"


"W-What do you mean? This is nothing... Ahh!"


I thought it might be getting a bit too daring, but watching Milady try to act tough was incredibly endearing, so I decided to continue. Not only that, if I traced her exposed back with my fingertips, she would let out cute screams and her body would react in response.


As I thought...


"Y-you...!"


"Oh, is something the matter, Milady?"


"Kuh... just continue!"


While giving me a slightly teary-eyed glare, Isabella turned away as if pretending not to care, unable to say anything more. Watching Isabella's reaction, I felt a tingling sensation.


(Isn't it Milady's fault for behaving so provocatively toward a man?)


"Nngh, where are you touching...!"


"I need to apply it thoroughly, or it will be troublesome later. I apologize, but please bear with it for now."


"Kuhhh..."


I discarded all previous restraint and boldly continued to apply the oil meticulously from Isabella's armpit down to her ribs. During the process, my fingertips accidentally brushed against her breasts, and each time, Isabella let out sweet moans.


It was purely accidental, as my fingertips happened to touch her soft side breasts, so there was no helping it.


"Ungh, kuh, ah...!"


I continued to watch as I diligently massaged the area around her lower back. Moving on, I aimed for her lower body, starting from her waist and descending further. It appeared to be quite sensitive too, and when I held her slender waist, Isabella would let out endearing sounds.


While I firmly gripped her waist to prevent excessive squirming, she initially resisted, but over time, as I carefully applied the oil, her resistance gradually waned, and eventually, she seemed to surrender entirely.


"Milady, could you try to relax a bit?"


Continuing my journey, I touched Isabella's buttocks. I could feel tension in her muscles, as if she was trying to resist. Honestly, I could have proceeded as it was, but it would be even better if Isabella willingly accepted it...


"A-ahh... kuh... You're such an idiot, Crow...!"


Perhaps she had experienced a small climax from our previous actions, but Isabella glared at me while panting heavily.


Her defiance was charming, but for now, I wished she would cooperate.


"Milady."


"..."


"Milady."


"...Fine, just this once!"


Since there was no other way, I gently massaged her buttocks, gradually easing the tension, and leaned closer to her ear to whisper softly.


"Good girl."


"........!?"


Surprisingly, Isabella blushed crimson, jumped a little, and gradually relaxed, as if she had been pacified.


It wasn't clear why, but it suited me just fine.


I placed both hands on her buttocks and slowly began to caress them, easing the tension.


"Ungh, ah, nnahh...!"


Isabella, now far more compliant, had surrendered to her pleasure and didn't bother suppressing her moans anymore. As I diligently applied oil under her swimsuit, my hands gently slid beneath the fabric, and Isabella reveled in the sensations, her generous buttocks swaying enticingly.


"Milady, now that we've finished your back, could you please lie on your back?"


"Haah... haaah... Hahi..."


Having completed her back, I asked her to lie on her back for the next phase of the oil application. However, Isabella, who had provocatively positioned herself with her rear end towards me, was already breathing heavily.


"Ah... Crow..."


"I'm right here."


Taking her extended hand, Isabella, now looking languid, slowly reclined on the chair once again. She seemed to have wholly surrendered to her desires, gazing at me with lust-filled eyes.


"..."


I couldn't resist and swallowed hard as I succumbed to the enchanting atmosphere Isabella exuded. While giving in to her seduction was tempting, there was still plenty of time. I decided to save the best for later.


"Ungh, ah, ahh...!"


Dripping oil onto Isabella's fair abdomen once more, I gently spread it with my palms. At this point, every part of her body had become incredibly sensitive, causing Isabella to tremble and moan uncontrollably.


"Too sensitive..."


Despite the absence of any aphrodisiacs in the oil, Isabella's overwhelming sensitivity worried me. While grappling with these thoughts, my hands continued their journey, moving from her belly towards her breasts.


"Mnnhh, ah, aaah..... aahhh!"


Certainly, I made sure to keep her swimsuit in place by sliding my hands underneath it and carefully applying oil to her breasts.


Isabella, who was now emitting soft moans, was driving my self-control to its limits. Nonetheless, I stayed solely focused on the task of applying the oil.


"Ugh, ah, please... don't tease me like this..."


"Milady, please bear with me a little longer. Once we finish this, I will gladly attend to your desires."


"Alright..."


Although my actions might seem questionable, I genuinely was only applying oil. I couldn't touch her erect nipples, clearly visible through her swimsuit, and this restraint appeared to frustrate Isabella.


Whispering in Isabella's ear, she seemed considerably more compliant than usual, softly nodding in agreement.


"What a good girl you are."


"Eep!?"


However, I, too, was nearing my limit, and there was no time to waste. I swiftly finished her upper body and proceeded to her supple thighs.


I gently caressed her firm thighs and allowed my hand to glide along their inner sides.


"Ah, ah, nngh..."


Isabella seemed to become more cooperative, lifting her legs to make it easier for me to apply the oil.


Suppressing my overwhelming desires, I held her trembling legs and meticulously spread the oil.


At this point, it was likely that both of us were thinking the same thing.


"Ah, ah... ah..."


As I finished applying oil to her legs, leaving only one part untouched, Isabella enticingly spread her legs towards me. She was in an unladylike position, exposing her intimate area.


Isabella's swimsuit, which still covered her private parts, was drenched despite us not having entered the sea yet, leaving a noticeable wet stain in the center.


"Crow..."


With a face flushed from the heat, Isabella reached out her hands, inviting me. Following her lead, I slowly extended my hand towards her intimate area.


"Mmm..."


As my hand slipped into her swimsuit, I could feel the intense heat radiating from within. My fingers encountered a sticky, arousing moisture that conveyed Isabella's excitement.


The urge to thrust my fingers into this inviting crevice and make Isabella moan right now was overwhelming. However, I resisted the temptation, choosing to proceed with the final steps of our task.


"I apologize for the wait, Milady."


"Ah... Crow..."


After completing the oil application, I had finished tidying up and returned. I promptly leaned over Isabella, who lay limply on the chair.


I was at my limit.


My desire to touch Milady was about to burst. I was sure that if I looked in the mirror, I'd see the eyes of a wild beast staring back at me.


I placed my hand on her cheek, and Isabella closed her eyes, rubbing her cheek against my hand while resting her hand on top of mine.


"Hurry" she said with expectant eyes.


Under her gaze, filled with anticipation, I reached out toward her swaying bosom, which seemed to beckon me.


Previous Chapter    ToC    Next Chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to My Lady’s Story Chapter 93

 The ex-butler is being desperately relied on "Now, let's see how much Crow knows about the history of this country." The cast...