Monday, September 25, 2023

Listen to My Lady’s Story Chapter 26

 The butler depraves his mistress


Lying on the bed before me is Isabella, fast asleep. She wears a faint smile, as if enjoying pleasant dreams, giving her the appearance of an innocent child.


However, in sharp contrast, her alluring figure, clearly defined through the sheets, exudes feminine allure, tempting and ensnaring the male.


"Mmm..."


With each seductive sigh escaping her slightly parted lips, her bosom gently rises and falls, showcasing its ample curves.


"Ugh..."


I'm all too familiar with the sensation of that softness. Recalling it makes my throat tighten with desire.


"You mustn't, Milady. Sleeping so vulnerably like this could make you an easy target for nefarious individuals" I murmur to Isabella as I'm irresistibly drawn closer to her. My right hand gently strokes her flowing golden hair as I approach.


I pick up a strand of her silky hair, letting it slip through my fingers, and lightly graze my lips against its tips. With my eyes closed, I take a deep breath, and I detect a faint scent of soap mixed with Isabella's sweet fragrance, reminding me that not much time has passed since her bath.


A mental lock seems to click open, releasing something within me.


"It's your fault, Milady..."


"Mmm...mwah...."


Unable to resist any longer, I gradually bring my face closer, capturing Isabella's soft lips. With just that, a wave of euphoria courses through my entire being, and I can think of nothing else but her.


It's akin to a potent drug.


I'm utterly ensnared, beyond the point of no return.


Without Isabella, I doubt I can continue to exist.


I don't care if she's a duke's daughter or the future queen. 


──All I want right now is this woman.


"Well then, Please enjoy your time"


"Mnnngh, Mnn...."


Ignoring the sound of the door closing behind us, I lean over Isabella and passionately kiss her lips, consumed by desire. I extend my tongue, tracing her gums, and boldly invade her mouth. Even though she's unconscious, Isabella responds willingly, extending her own tongue to intertwine with mine.


"Mm... Mm, smooch..."


With each passionate kiss, I eagerly savor her sweet saliva. As I reciprocate by sharing my own saliva, Isabella enthusiastically accepts, her throat making soft, contented sounds.


"Pwah...!"


I had been so absorbed in the moment that I forgot to breathe. As soon as I broke our passionate kiss, my lungs demanded air, and I gasped for breath. Isabella, who had just shared that intense moment with me, showed no signs of waking up. She continued to sleep peacefully, her lips moist from our encounter and her cheeks slightly flushed, as if nothing had happened.


Honestly, I was far from satisfied. If I could, I would kiss her again, but that was not an option. The passionate kiss from earlier had left me painfully aroused, and my desire was throbbing inside my trousers. It seemed like a waste to let this opportunity with her perfect body slip away, but I couldn't risk a premature release in my underwear.


"Excuse me."


I gently removed the sheets, revealing Isabella in her underwear, her beautiful figure exposed before me. Along with her body came the scent of Isabella, tickling my nostrils and tempting my primal instincts. I had to use every ounce of self-control to resist pouncing on her and instead took a moment to admire her exquisite form.


"I'm glad you're not injured" 


I sighed in relief, having confirmed the absence of any wounds on her fair skin. 

Even though I had already asked Eins and the others to check, I couldn't help but worry until I saw it with my own eyes. Our Milady was quite stubborn, so I had considered the possibility of something happening.

With our Milady's safety confirmed, I finally let go of the reins on my pent-up desires.


"Phew, phew..."


Suppressing my eager emotions, I used one hand to remove her bra, liberating her breasts. This moment always excited me, no matter how many times it happened. Thanks to the earlier kiss, it seemed like Isabella's body was already prepared. The buds at the peaks of her mounds were swollen, as if anticipating my touch.


"Milady, please use those beautiful breasts to pleasure me today" I said as I removed my trousers and underwear, presenting my fully prepared meat before Isabella. While I usually enjoyed her lavish attention, this time I needed to handle my arousal carefully.


"Excuse me, Milady."


"Mnn....?"


I knelt on the bed, straddling Isabella's stomach, and retrieved a bottle of lubricant from dimensional storage. After opening it, I poured the lotion onto Isabella's chest, and it dripped between her breasts.


Isabella briefly furrowed her brow, perhaps feeling the sensation, but then resumed her peaceful slumber, seemingly undisturbed.


"Let's get started" I said as I brought both of her breasts together with my hands. I began to move my hips, slowly inserting myself between her ample bosom, a sexual act commonly referred to as a titjob.


With such magnificent breasts available to me, I decided to fully enjoy this experience.


"Oh, wow...!" I couldn't contain my pleasure as my meat was enveloped by her soft breasts. The sensation was overwhelming, and it felt entirely different from regular intercourse.


"Milady, you are truly amazing" I moaned in ecstasy.


"Mnnng....?"


I firmly held her breasts and moved my hips with unrestrained desire. Each thrust made her breasts bounce and sway within my grasp, changing shape as they moved vigorously.


My meat eagerly peeked out from between her ample cleavage, seemingly yearning for a share of Isabella's serene beauty as she continued to sleep soundly, despite the liberties I took with her body.


The contrast between her innocent sleeping face and the acts I was performing sent shivers of pleasure down my spine. I couldn't help but wonder how she would react if she were to wake up at this moment.


Just thinking about that scenario intensified my arousal.


"Milady, Milady, Milady!" I chanted as I thrust between her lubricated breasts, seeking nothing but pleasure. My rigid meat continuously released its precum, which I eagerly spread across her chest.


Truly, I couldn't get enough of her. Her heart, body, essence – I cherished it all.


──Indeed, I desired this woman more than anything.


"Milady! Milady! Ugh, ah.....I-Isabella!"


To be honest, I wished I could prolong this pleasure indefinitely, but I reached my limit. With waves of ecstasy, my body quivered as I climaxed. Regrettably, I couldn't help but cry out in pleasure as I released my desires into Isabella's chest, with every drop neatly caught without a spill.


In the aftermath, my mind was temporarily paralyzed by the overwhelming sensation, and I couldn't move for a while.


"Haaa, haaa..."


Amidst the strong scent of masculinity filling the room, I gradually regained my ability to move. I carefully withdrew my meat from between Isabella's breasts. Although it had slightly softened, it still occasionally twitched, yearning for more of her essence.


"Wow....."


I gently spread apart her breasts, revealing the traces of semen that clung to them, forming a bridge between them.


Seeing this, a complex sensation welled up within me, and I could feel the blood returning to my lower abdomen.


"Ah..."


I wanted more, much more...


This was far from satisfying. I longed to thoroughly explore and possess Isabella—her body, her heart, everything she was.


─ Maybe then, I can prevent anyone else from taking her?


"Hehehe, hahahahaha!"


I firmly grasped Isabella's breasts, causing my fingers to dig in. I thrust my meat back into her cleavage more forcefully than before, creating a messy mix of semen and lotion that foamed and oozed down her body.


"Ugh..., kuuh..., aah..."


"Ahahaha!"


Isabella's face displayed a mix of pain as I handled her breasts roughly, but I didn't relent; instead, I increased my intensity, as if marking my presence on her.


"Isabella! Isabella! Isabella!"


I called out her name repeatedly, consuming her body with unchecked desire.


My mind felt as if it were on fire, and I couldn't help but blame Isabella for this torment. If I hadn't met her, I wouldn't be going through this.


"Ahh... Isabella! I love you! I love you! I like you so much!"


"Ugh, Mnngh..... ahh.....!"


Taking advantage of her unconscious state, I poured out my one-sided feelings. I knew I was being unfair by expressing my emotions in this way, but I couldn't bear the thought of anyone else having her.


"Ughh, ngghh..... aahh.....!"


"Mnngh!?"


The second climax came quickly. Collapsing onto Isabella's chest, I continued thrusting my hips, releasing semen from my throbbing testicles. This time, it splashed onto Isabella's face, marring her peaceful sleeping expression with a mess.


"Haah, haah... What have I done..."


After satisfying my desires and regaining my composure, I started regretting my actions. Not only was Isabella's face stained, but her beautiful golden hair was also splattered with the mess. Moreover, we weren't in our usual Duke's mansion; this room had been borrowed from the city's knights. Cleaning this up would undoubtedly be troublesome.


As I contemplated these thoughts while looking at Isabella's sleeping face, which I had dirtied with my fluids, an odd urge overcame me once more.


"Haah..."


I was baffled by the fact that my penis had become active again, despite having ejaculated twice already. I couldn't understand what kind of insatiable lust I was experiencing.


However, maybe one more release would finally satisfy me. Time was running out, and it was about time to finish up.


"I apologize, my lady. Please bear with me one last time."


Moving on the bed, I approached the side of Isabella's face, allowing my meat to touch her slightly parted lips. I pressed the glans against her soft lips, enjoying the sensation, and spread the remaining semen from my urethra.


"Ugh, oh...."


"Mnnn, Mnghh....."


I gently eased my way into Isabella's mouth, and to my surprise, she accepted my meat without hesitation. In fact, she even began to explore it with her tongue, all while remaining soundly asleep.


"I-Isabella? Where did you learn these seductive tongue tricks?" I asked, both amazed and perplexed. However, there was no sign that Isabella was waking up – she was doing this entirely unconsciously.


"Mnn, Mmnnph...... Mnn, lick lick......"


While it was likely her first time performing oral pleasure in this manner, Isabella's tongue slowly improved its technique, driven by my reactions. Though it wasn't perfect, the mere fact that she was servicing me excited me, given the circumstances.


"Oh... This is amazing..."


"Mnnn, slurp....."


As her tongue danced along my shaft, I couldn't help but shiver with pleasure. It seemed she was learning from my responses, gradually refining her skills. Isabella's natural talent for pleasing a man was evident, even in her sleep.


Nobility involves more than just managing estates and defending the country. It also carries the responsibility of leaving behind exceptional descendants.


Isabella, born into the most prestigious noble family, seemed to embody this duty.


"You're quite skilled, Isabella."


"Mnn, Mnnggh.....!"


"Uooh!?"


Isabella's enthusiastic service to my meat felt endearing. I gently caressed her head, and suddenly, her dedication intensified.


Her sleeping face, now wearing a faint smile, seemed oblivious to everything else as she wholeheartedly tended to my meat.


As she fervently attended to me, I surrendered to her actions, and she eagerly drew my essence from my urethra with powerful suction.


"Mnnn, mnngh..... slorp, schlop!"


"Arghh, ugh...... Isabella!"


"Mnnn.....!? Nslurp, glup, glup....."


I firmly held Isabella's head, and in response to the sudden climax, she momentarily tensed and twitched her shoulders in surprise. However, she quickly resumed her task, audibly gulping down my essence.


Her unwavering affirmation of my desires only heightened my excitement, leading me to continue feeding her my essence for a while longer.


"Haa, haaa, haaa......"


"Pwah......."


After ensuring Isabella had consumed all of my essence, I gently removed my meat from her mouth. The glistening glans, coated in saliva, parted from Isabella's lips, and she, with rosy cheeks, drifted back into a peaceful slumber.


...She was truly asleep throughout. I knew she couldn't have been awake during those moments, but the circumstances felt so perfect that it seemed like a dream.


Now, with my satisfaction and relief, I turned my attention to the cleanup that awaited me.


"Cleaning up this..."


I sighed as I looked at the bed, now a disarray of various fluids. I wondered if there was enough time to manage it.


Outside the window, the sky was beginning to brighten.



Previous Chapter    ToC    Next Chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to My Lady’s Story Chapter 93

 The ex-butler is being desperately relied on "Now, let's see how much Crow knows about the history of this country." The cast...