Friday, October 20, 2023

Listen to My Lady’s Story Chapter 68

 My lady is dreaming



"Haa... haaa..."


Breathing deeply, I attempted to contain my overwhelming excitement. Isabella's unexpected enthusiasm had brought me to the brink of a nosebleed.


It seemed like she was equally aroused. Her cheeks bore a faint blush, even in her drowsy and hazy state, and her emerald eyes sparkled with a seductive allure that beckoned me closer.


Unable to resist her allure, I reached out for her once more.


"Milady..."


"Mmm..."


I delicately moved my hand up her slender thigh, raising the hem of her dress. Her fancy panties were moist, a clear sign of Isabella's excitement. When I gently tugged at them, she lifted her hips slightly to help me remove them. I casually tossed the damp underwear to the corner of the bed.


"Ah..."


I gently moved my hand up her thigh and, with a bit of urging, parted her legs, exposing her well-groomed golden pubic hair that covered her intimate area. Although we had been intimately involved multiple times, her inner folds remained tightly sealed, maintaining their inviting and pristine appearance. It was an alluring sight.


Isabella appeared to be aroused by being observed, as new secretions flowed from her depths, creating a damp spot on the sheets. Watching this sensual scene, I couldn't help but let out a soft sigh of desire.


"Excuse me," I whispered.


Isabella responded with a soft, "Mmm..."


I quickly removed my underwear, revealing my fully erect manhood. It throbbed with desire as I pressed it against her tightly closed entrance. Isabella emitted a soft moan in response, a clear sign of her growing arousal.


Her moans sent shivers down my spine, and my heart raced. If I hadn't experienced premature release earlier, this alone might have been enough to push me over the edge. I didn't want to show any vulnerability, but Isabella's every reaction was dangerously arousing.


"Milady..."


"Nh... Ah... Oh..."


Before experiencing premature release, I pulled her thighs toward me, slowly guiding my meat against her moist entrance. With each sultry motion, her dripping arousal flowed from her depths. Wet pubic hair brushed along my shaft, creating a sensual sensation, while her supple labia pressed against me.


As I continued to move my hips, savoring the sensation, Isabella began to moan sweetly, her adorable gasps filling the air.


"Ah... Yes... Crow..." she purred.


As I maintained our intimate friction, Isabella, apparently enjoying the previous kiss, reached out toward me. In response, I leaned forward, and her arms encircled my neck, capturing my lips once more.


"Mmphh!?"


"Nn... Smooch, mwah... mmnn.."


With a firm embrace that seemed to say she wouldn't let go, Isabella thrust her tongue into my mouth, locking me into a passionate kiss even more intense than before. I was momentarily surprised, but quickly I embraced her body in return, engaging her in the kiss.


As we kissed passionately, entwined in each other's arms, our contact grew warmer, and I felt as though our bodies were melting into one, creating an illusion of unity.


She murmured in a sweet voice, calling me softly, "Mmm... Crow... Crow..."


Her voice entered my ears, melting my brain. Each time my throbbing meat slid against her wet entrance, her arousal combined with her moist pubic hair, sending shivers of pleasure down my spine.


I yearned for more, to merge completely with this woman.


"Crow...?"


After momentarily breaking our kiss, I gently withdrew and pressed my erection against her entrance, which led Isabella to tilt her head inquisitively. It appeared that she wasn't entirely sure what was changing in our intimate interaction, causing my pulsating meat to anticipate the coming events.


"Milady, please accept this..."


"Ahh, ahh... Ahhh...!"


As I continued to push forward, easing myself into Isabella's tight, unexplored passage, she clung to me, shivering from the overwhelming sensation of penetration. Her pure and uninitiated reaction, different from her usual demeanor, only intensified my arousal.


"No... Crow... Mmm... Aah! This... It's not... This... No... Ahhh!"


Despite her lack of sexual experience, Isabella seemed to grasp the intimate nature of our encounter. She desperately tried to halt our actions. However, her resistance wasn't strong enough to deter me. I persisted, savoring the sensations within Isabella's depths.


"Why not? It's just a dream, so let's enjoy ourselves."


"Ahh, no... We might make a baby..."


"Ugh!"


Isabella clung to my neck, her body shaking weakly as she shook her head, softly protesting the situation. Her words sent shockwaves through me, making me feel as though I'd been struck by lightning.


That line was utterly unfair.


"Do you really dislike the idea of bearing my child?"


"Ahh... Aahh... Well, you see... I can't... My father wouldn't permit it..."


As I explored her wet and receptive insides, my tongue traced her neck sensually. Isabella's desperate attempts at resistance only fueled my desire, even though I understood that she wasn't deliberately teasing me. She was a natural-born seductress, enticing males instinctively.


Even as I continued to penetrate her, I couldn't help but feel my testicles producing sperm, eager to impregnate the female before me.


"After all, this is just a dream. It will vanish into thin air at dawn."


"Even so... No..."


"How stubborn."


Regardless of her intoxication, there was one boundary she refused to cross. She understood that conceiving was a vital role for the future queen. Yet, her exceptional qualities as a female only intensified my primal desire to impregnate her.


"If you insist, then there's no other choice. I'll have to 'persuade' you until you willingly beg for my seed."


"Yahh, ahh... No, not like... Ahhh!"


After sensually caressing her neck with my tongue several times, I grabbed her slender waist to ensure she couldn't escape. With my erect meat, I knocked insistently against the deepest recesses of Isabella's core.


Her well-developed vaginal walls gripped my meat, despite her attempts to resist. Her body responded to the relentless pleasure I offered, leaving her no choice but to cling to me and gasp in ecstasy.


"Crow... Nghh, ah! No... stop, ahh...!"


"You're being noisy, Milady"


"Mphh!? Nh.... lick... slurp..."


I silenced Isabella's ongoing attempts to stop me with a kiss. If she truly wanted to reject me, she could forcefully push me away, but she didn't. Most of her jewelry and accessories had been removed, yet she still wore the ring that served as a catalyst for spells. Was it because I was her favorite servant, or was there another reason?


I wished she would just forcefully push me away and spare me from this torment. Isabella simply resisted with words but made no effort to remove my arm or push me away.


Please, don't give me false hope.


"Milady, Milady!"


"Crow..."


Isabella shook her head in resistance, yet every time I drew close, she ardently welcomed my kisses, tangling her tongue with mine. With each kiss, her vaginal walls responded, tightly embracing my throbbing meat.


"I'll release inside you, Milady."


"No, we might really make a baby..."


"Just let me impregnate you!"


Her unwitting, seductive words only fueled my desire further. My thrusts intensified naturally. Guiding her hips closer, I assertively pressed my tip against her womb's entrance, ready to make her pregnant.


"Milady!"


"Aah... Mmm, nngh!"


As the climax moment arrived, I kissed Isabella passionately and released my seed deep inside her. I synchronized my release with her internal rhythm, filling her womb. Overwhelmed by pleasure, I felt like I was losing control and tried to conceal it by passionately kissing Isabella.


"Ah... Aah... Even though it's wrong..."


Slowly, I had released the rest of my seed into her urethra, and when I was content, I gently withdrew my now smaller meat. The moment I pulled out, her body quivered slightly, and her slit released more love juices. Despite the mess and her earlier resistance, Isabella gazed at me with unfocused eyes and shallow breaths. She offered a faintly satisfied smile and slowly closed her eyes, soon breathing softly.


I couldn't help but wonder what had just transpired. It felt like I had been played with from start to finish, despite being the initiator. Feeling somewhat deceived, I lost my interest in continuing and proceeded to put my pants back on before stepping away from the bed.


"Oh, right..."


Before leaving the room, I took one last look at her. Even though the room was in disarray, Milady was sound asleep as if nothing unusual had occurred. I decided to leave the cleaning to Eins and the others; it was the least they could do.


"Goodnight, Milady."


I gently kissed her as she slept, and then I departed the room.


◇◆◇◆


"Ahh.... My-head-it's-hurt~"


The next morning, I headed to Milady's room to inform her that breakfast was ready. Groans emanated from behind the door. Upon entering, I discovered Milady on her bed, looking disheveled and holding her head in obvious agony.


Considering the amount she had drunk, a hangover was a natural outcome.


"I did advise you against drinking so much, Milady."


"My head is pounding..."


"It can't be helped. Here, I've brought you some water. Please drink it."


Clearly, speaking was challenging for her in her condition, and she groaned as she rolled around on the bed.


Anticipating this, I had prepared a glass of water in advance. I held her trembling upper body and gently offered her sips of water to help her recover.


"What about a hangover cure?"


"I apologize, but the head maid instructed me not to provide any remedies. It's meant to be a lesson for you, Milady."


Her complexion improved slightly as she calmed down, but she soon wore a displeased expression, glaring at me.


While there were magical potions to alleviate hangovers, it wasn't advisable to rely on them too much. Fortunately, Milady's symptoms were mild, and with some rest, the effects of the alcohol should wear off without any problems.


"Uu... Crow..."


"S-staring at me with those eyes won't change the fact that you've made a mistake. How many times have you failed like this due to excessive drinking? It's time for some reflection."


However, Milady seemed dissatisfied with this decision, pouting and glaring at me. I couldn't help but find her cute for a moment, but no, she needed to reflect this time.


I steeled my heart and rejected Milady's pleas.


"Ngh~..."


"Kuh..."


But she was persistent and launched another offensive, gazing up at me with those pleading eyes. Her persuasive power was extraordinary, and my self-control wavered.


What a person she was, understanding her own charm and skillfully playing on a man's weakness.


"Crow~"


"A-alright, just this once..."


Her sweet, coaxing voice calling my name was the final straw, and I surrendered.


I retrieved a vial of medicine I had kept in my pocket and handed it to Milady. Well, I had a feeling it would come to this. If Milady earnestly implored me, there was no way I could resist.


"Uuh... I think the pain has subsided a bit..."


"In that case, let's have you rest for the day. I'll inform the school on your behalf later."


"Please do..."


After Milady took the medicine and calmed down, I helped her lie back in bed, covering her with a sheet. I brought a chair over and sat beside the bed. I decided to stay with her until she fell asleep.


"Milady, do you remember anything from last night?"


After a brief detour, I decided to discuss the main issue while she was resting. Judging by her current state, it seemed that she had no recollection of last night. Still, I wanted to be sure.


"Last night? Well... I remember His Highness and that girl showing up at the event... Yes, that's right. Afterward, I remember overindulging in drinks."


"Do you recall anything that happened after that?"


"After that? I kept having more drinks to distract myself... But I can't remember anything else. Did I do something?"


She attempted to recollect the events from last night, but her memory appeared to fade at that point. It seemed that her recollection was already fuzzy during the party.


"No, not at all, Milady. It's nothing significant. Just the usual, where you were quite demanding with the servants, as always."


"Oh... I see. My apologies."


I mentioned her interactions with the maids, but she genuinely didn't appear to remember anything and turned her eyes away, looking somewhat embarrassed. At this rate, it seemed there wouldn't be any issues, and I secretly breathed a sigh of relief.


"Ugh... Even though I was having such a nice dream..."


"Ah...!"


I couldn't hide the grimace that formed on my face when she nonchalantly mentioned her dream. A dream, she said. About last night.


I recalled the events of last night, and beads of cold sweat began to trickle down my forehead. At that time, Milady had lost her sense of judgment due to excessive drinking, and I had managed to gloss over it. But if she ever found out that it wasn't a dream...


"A dream, you say? What kind of dream?"


"Um... Sorry, I've already forgotten."


"I see... Well, dreams can be vague and easily forgotten."


For a moment, I panicked, but it seemed she also had no recollection. It wasn't even guaranteed that the dream she had was about last night's events. It could have been just a dream she had while sleeping afterward. I breathed a sigh of relief, realizing there was no need to worry.


"I see. But I do vaguely remember that it was a very pleasant dream."


As she nodded in agreement with my words, she appeared lost in the remnants of her dream, gazing absentmindedly at the canopy above. She wore the same satisfied smile she had the previous night.



Previous Chapter    ToC    Next Chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to My Lady’s Story Chapter 93

 The ex-butler is being desperately relied on "Now, let's see how much Crow knows about the history of this country." The cast...