Saturday, October 14, 2023

Listen to My Lady’s Story Chapter 59

 My lady wants to be pampered



After my shower, when I returned to the room, Milady hadn't come back yet.


The maids had done a good job tidying up the room, and there wasn't much left to do.


I placed my butler's jacket on a chair that had miraculously survived, unbuttoned the tight collar of my shirt, and sat on the bed.


As I waited for Milady, I knew she'd return soon, and it didn't take long for me to hear footsteps approaching from the corridor.


"I'm back!"


"Oh, whoa!?"


With a forceful push, the makeshift door flew open, and Milady leaped into the room. She didn't slow down and tackled me with full force, and we ended up in a tangle on the bed.


"Hehe."


Milady was now sitting on top of me, her warm body against my chest. She was wearing a comfortable nightgown, her face flushed and content as she looked down at me.


"Milady, this is rather bold."


"Oh, it's fine. It's just the two of us here."


The maids who had been working nearby had discreetly vanished, probably sensing the change in the atmosphere.


Milady placed her hands on my chest, leaned forward slowly, and peered directly into my face. I could feel her warm body heat, her golden hair tickling my skin, and the scent of her favorite soap filled the air as it brushed against my face.


"Milady, I can't sleep like this. Please, come down."


"Okay, just for a little while."


"It's quite late, and we can always sleep together later. Let's get into bed now, alright?"


"Mmm... I guess."


I was momentarily captivated by her emerald eyes as she gazed directly at me, but I shook my head to refocus. Getting Milady to sleep was the top priority. With a gentle push on her shoulder, she reluctantly moved aside.


"Hey, where are you going?"


"Well, I can't sleep with the lights on..."


Finally, as I attempted to get up and move away from the bed, Milady grabbed the hem of my shirt. Even though there was still magical light illuminating the room, turning it off was better for her high-quality sleep.


"Oh, well, if it helps... Is this okay?"


"You've done well."


Milady gave a slight wave, and all the lights vanished, leaving the room in darkness. I still didn't quite understand the logic behind it, but it was another example of Milady's uniqueness. With the room now dark, there was still some moonlight coming through the window, so getting into bed wouldn't be a problem.


"Mmm..."


"Excuse me."


I found myself already in bed, and Milady lifted the sheets, patting the space next to her.


I followed her instructions and slid into the designated space. Milady's sulky expression was right in front of me.


"Milady?"


"At the moment, you're just a human body pillow."


Milady drew nearer, wrapping her arms around me, her soft body pressing against mine. Her heartbeats were like a drumbeat against my chest, revealing her slight nervousness.


"Understood. So, what should I do as this human body pillow?"


"Just hold me tightly as you are."


I followed her instructions, gazing into her somewhat uncertain emerald eyes. I wrapped my arms around her body, and our bodies pressed even closer. Milady let out a soft sigh. Her body, maintaining its feminine softness, felt delightful to hold, and the warmth emanating from her made it comfortable. I'd welcome being a human body pillow like this at any time.


"Is this okay?"


"Not yet. And... um, could you, like, pat my head?"


"Yes, Milady."


As Milady moved closer, our eyes met. I started feeling a bit embarrassed in this situation and glanced away briefly. However, Milady, still peeking at me while making another request, looked adorable, and I couldn't help but smile.


"Mmm... hehe, this isn't such a bad feeling."


"I'm glad to hear that."


Following her request, I held her back with one hand and gently stroked her beautiful blonde hair with the other. Milady, her face expressing contentment, gave a serene smile. Just her expression warmed my heart. I thought we could spend a peaceful time like this, holding each other, until she fell asleep. With that in mind, I continued to stroke Milady's hair, my eyes narrowing with contentment.


However, I had completely forgotten how precarious the current situation was.


"Ugh..."


"Huh!?"


Evidently, being in the same position for too long was taking its toll as Milady shifted slightly. Currently, we were embracing, our bodies pressed closely together.


In this position, even a slight movement would naturally result in friction between our closely entwined bodies. So, let's put it this way: Isabella, our Milady, had been asserting her presence against my chest, squishing me like a mochi. Since she wasn't wearing a bra while sleeping, her soft touch could be felt directly through the thin fabric. Furthermore, for some reason, her bare legs had been wrapped around mine since earlier. Her soft, pink lips right in front of me looked alluring and seductive. Various aspects of Milady's vulnerability had consistently been stimulating my mind...


Uh, well... I got an erection.


"..."


"..."


It was obvious that there was no way this could go unnoticed in our current tightly pressed state, and Milady's face turned beet red as she fell silent. I felt extremely awkward and could only avert my gaze.


I wish I could tell my unruly little friend to consider the situation, but there was no point in complaining about a physiological response.


I attempted to move away from her body, but for some reason, Milady didn't release me from her grasp, leaving me unable to do much other than squirm. This, in turn, only intensified the cycle of excitement, causing my manhood to become even harder.


"Oh, um... I mean, do you want to do it?"


"Well, it's not quite like that..."


"But for guys, once it gets like this, don't they have to release it? Eins mentioned that before."


Milady's concerned expression as she fidgeted and glanced at me was touching. But seriously, what has that maid Eins been telling her? Lately, Milady has been getting close to Eins and discussing various things, so this must be one of them. In a more rational state of mind, Eins would never instigate such a thing herself; she was probably just responding to Milady's questions. But right now, it's not the time to worry about that!


"But, it's not like you have to endure it."


"M-Milady!"


Soon, it seemed Milady had made up her mind. She tentatively reached for my waist and started unfastening my belt. I was left stunned, and she proceeded to remove my pants, including my underwear, revealing my erect meat, which pressed against Milady's thighs.


"Is it, um, okay like this?"


"Mm..."


With great care, Milady grasped the hem of her negligee and exposed her intimate area through her undergarments, rubbing it against the head of my meat through the high-quality fabric. My meat quivered with each gentle stroke, and my thoughts were increasingly dominated by desire.


(No, that would be bad!)


My last shreds of reason desperately sought clarity, attempting to find a way to refuse. Milady's well-being should take precedence over my desires. I needed to somehow calm myself and extricate from this situation.


"I-Is it... not good?"


However, as Milady saw me frozen in place, she wore an anxious expression, as if she had made a mistake.


"Did I, um, make a mistake?"


In that moment, all my previous thoughts vanished, and my mind went blank. After all, Milady had initiated this herself.


...Was there really any need to hold back?


"Milady!"


"Ah..."


Reason gave in to instinct, and I forcefully drew Isabella closer. As I moved my hips, rubbing my meat against her sensitive area, Isabella let out joyful moans.


"Did you really want this so much?"


"Well..."


"Honestly, what a troubled Master I have."


As I gently caressed her cheek, Isabella squinted her eyes and affectionately nuzzled her face against my hand.


I continued to stroke her jawline, neck, and other areas, and Isabella didn't offer any resistance, allowing me to do as I pleased.


"Milady, please, lick it."


"Like this? Mmm... l-lick..."


"Yes, just like that. Tangle your tongue with it more. You're doing great."


"Really? Hehe..."


Feeling a mischievous urge, I inserted my index finger into her lovely mouth and instructed her to lick it. Isabella obediently started licking my finger, surprisingly eager to follow my lead. She occasionally glanced up, her hot, red tongue moving fervently as she performed a pseudo fellatio on my finger.


"Ugh! Mm, slurp, l-lick..."


I couldn't silently observe such an erotic scene. With my free hand, I reached for her chest. Isabella gave a little jump but continued servicing my finger. As I played with her nipples through her clothes, she shivered slightly, and her expression gradually transformed into one of ecstasy.


"That's it for now."


"Huh...?"


It's probably a good time to stop. I withdrew my finger from Isabella's mouth, which had been working enthusiastically, almost as if she were feverish. My finger was now thoroughly soaked with saliva.


While I licked off the saliva from my finger, I shifted my focus downwards.


"It seems you were quite excited, and it's gotten me quite worked up too."


"W-well, it's because Crow has been playing with my breasts so much!"


"Is that so? Your arousal seems quite intense for just that."


Isabella's underwear, which had been in contact for a while, was already soaked from her overflowing juices. It produced a squishy, wet sound with each slight movement. Hearing this, Isabella blushed deeply and closed her mouth.


It's only natural to want to tease Isabella more after seeing such an adorable reaction.


"Milady"


"Nghh, ah.... aaah..."


I softly gripped her supple buttocks and began slowly inserting my meat, which had only been in contact with her, between her thighs. Her thighs were well-moistened with the love juices still flowing from her slit, allowing my flesh to glide in effortlessly, and our hips came together perfectly.


Isabella's thighs, toned yet maintaining their feminine softness, continued to gently embrace my flesh, creating an incredibly pleasurable sensation.


"Mnghh... haah, ah...."


I embraced Isabella's body and started moving my hips slowly.


Our close contact didn't allow for much movement, but as I sensually rubbed our intimate areas together, I could hear explicit, wet sounds coming from her thighs.


"Ahh, haahh, Crow.... More...."


This was already quite pleasurable for me, but it seemed Isabella desired a bit more intensity. She wore a pleading expression, her teary eyes looking up at me. Isabella reached around my back, aligning her movements with mine as she moved her hips.


"Is this better?"


"Yes, that's... perfect... oh, aah..."


I followed her lead, adjusting my hip movements to rub my shaft against her slit. Isabella clung tightly to my back, quivering with increased pleasure.


"Kh... Milady"


"Haa, ah, No, Nghh...!"


Isabella's fervent movements were pushing me to my limits, and I felt an intense rush running down my spine. With one hand, I moved her panties aside, letting my tip rub against her wet slit.


We were limited to just grinding our hips together, so I made sure not to penetrate her. Isabella's enthusiastic movements occasionally caused my tip to almost slip inside her. It seemed to be unintentional, but her body instinctively responded to my presence, as if her slit were trying to pull me in.


"Crow, Crow! I can't hold back anymore! I'm going to cum, aah, nngh, aah!"


"I'm... I'm cumming!"


As we continued to fervently rub our genitals together, it became clear that Isabella had reached her limit first. She trembled violently two or three times, digging her nails into my back and biting my neck.


Due to her surprising actions, my throbbing shaft slipped out from between her thighs, and the intense pressure I had been building reached its peak, leading to an unexpected release.


"U, ughh.....!"


"Ngh... Somehow it feels warm...."


I realized it was already too late when I noticed what we had done. I ejaculated vigorously, pressing my tip against Isabella's slit and releasing my semen into her.


"Ah, ah... Crow!? You're inside me...!"


After the waves of pleasure had subsided, and we both regained our composure, Isabella seemed to notice the semen inside her. She displayed an unusually flustered expression, glaring at me.


"Don't worry, Milady. Only the tip is inside, so there's no chance of conception. Please rest assured."


"Oh, I see... Well, that's a relief."


To manage the situation, I had to tell a white lie to calm her. She seemed relieved, which was far from ideal, but I was grateful for her naivety.


For peace of mind, I planned to administer this world's extraordinarily effective contraceptives later.


"So, Crow, um... are you satisfied now?"


Perhaps the lingering sensations were still with her, as Isabella blushed and questioned me. Her eyes sparkled seductively, and as I gazed at her provocative expression, I could feel the blood once again rushing to my groin.


In the end, I climaxed inside Isabella three more times, and as a result, both of us ended up oversleeping the next day.


Previous Chapter    ToC    Next Chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to My Lady’s Story Chapter 93

 The ex-butler is being desperately relied on "Now, let's see how much Crow knows about the history of this country." The cast...