Friday, October 6, 2023

Listen to My Lady’s Story Chapter 44

 My lady can't hold it anymore



As the two of us squeezed into the small restroom, I firmly pressed Isabella against the door and swiftly closed it. Faint footsteps, growing closer, hinted at others approaching while we were in this predicament.


"What's going on?" Isabella protested.


"Milady, please, keep your voice down" I whispered urgently, covering her mouth. Meanwhile, the sounds of approaching girls and their chitchat grew louder.


By now, Isabella seemed to grasp the situation and ceased her resistance, remaining still in my embrace.


"Ugh, this is the worst. Making us exercise after lunch is just cruel..."


"Nora, you've never been good at physical activities, huh?"


"Erina, you're still bursting with energy, as usual."


The two girls continued grumbling about the classes as they entered the restroom. It appeared they hadn't immediately gone into the stalls, perhaps here for a quick makeup touch-up. Even during break time, this seemed likely to take a little while.


"By the way, isn't Lady Isabella's tea party tomorrow? I'm feeling quite uneasy about it..."


"Yeah, I understand your feelings, but try not to say that."


"Ugh... Mmm... Mmmm!"


"Milady, please, calm down!"


While in the midst of their aimless and nonsensical chatter, I desperately tried to restrain Isabella, who had suddenly become furious at the topic about herself that had come up.


Why is that girl saying such things? They might not know Milady is here, but in the worst-case scenario, their family might be ruined.


"But, lately, Lady Isabella has been much kinder, right?"


"Yeah, she used to be so uptight all the time, but recently..."


"Hmmm....."


As I pondered how to calm down Isabella, who was still wriggling in my arms, the conversation began to shift. It seemed that the self-praise from the two girls had boosted Isabella's mood, causing her to abruptly halt her struggling and turn towards me with a self-satisfied grin.


While it was a relief that she had settled down, her smug expression was mildly annoying.


"Hyann!"


"Hey, Nora-chan, did you hear something just now?"


"No, I didn't hear anything." 


"Maybe it's just my imagination.....?"


I grasped her sizable breasts from below as she was pressed against the door, eliciting a subdued whimper from the previously distracted Isabella. Though her cry had been faint, someone appeared to have heard it. Fortunately, they seemed to dismiss it as their imagination, but we couldn't rely on that happening repeatedly.


"What on earth are you doing, Crow?"


"Come on, Milady, you must lower your voices properly, or they will discover us." I admonished her.


"~~~!?"


Isabella desperately tried to suppress her voice, pressing her mouth with the back of her hand. Honestly, there was no need for such actions since I could have easily erected a barrier to muffle the sound. However, given the peculiar circumstances of having others nearby, Isabella didn't seem to consider that option.


"Hm, mmmn... Mnnn, ngghh...!"


"Haa....haaa..."


She made muffled sounds, doing her best to restrain herself while I sensually trailed my tongue along her neck. Her struggles excited me even more. With heavy breaths, I eagerly rubbed my throbbing erection against her buttocks, which had already reached the limits of patience.


In fact, I had been holding back since I first teased Isabella. With such a seductive body before me, I couldn't bear to delay any longer.


"Ah, there's a sound..."


I unbuckled my belt, exposing my erect meat, which I pressed against Isabella's moist slit. As the abundant juices flowed from within her, naturally creating a squelching sound, Isabella looked anxious, fearing that the noise might alert the two outside.


But such concerns could be addressed later, for now.


"Wait a moment!? Where are you aiming...?"


"My lady, this is a 'request,' you see."


"No way...?"


To ensure she couldn't escape, I firmly grasped Isabella's buttocks as she tried to lift her body. Then, I pressed my glans against the tight entrance in the center.


Startled by this unusual act, Isabella turned her head to face me, but it was already too late. With a sly smile, I used my thumb to gently spread her adorable anus open, and she understood what was about to happen, her face contorting in anticipation.


"W-wait! That can't possibly fit... Ah, nnghh!?"


While lightly caressing her plump buttocks, I slowly twisted my throbbing meat into her anal passage, which had been lubed by a mixture of lotion and rectal fluids. Overwhelmed by the intrusion of a foreign object, Isabella arched her back and let out voiceless screams.


"Ugh, it's tight..."


"Ah, it... h-hurts...!"


Unlike the front entrance, her anus clenched tightly, instinctively trying to expel the intruder, and I couldn't help but groan. Despite thorough preparation, it was still quite a tight fit. Nevertheless, as I continued to stroke her voluptuous buttocks, Isabella's body gradually relaxed, allowing my meat to penetrate deeper.


"Ah, ah... it's stretching inside..."


Finally, my entire meat was engulfed by her anus. 


While supporting Isabella, whose legs trembled as if she might collapse, I looked at the point where our bodies joined. Her forcibly widened rear entrance tightly embraced my shaft.


I had just taken Isabella's anal virginity.


I had claimed her first kiss, her purity, and everything precious to her.


From this moment on, regardless of what might happen, I would always be the man who took Isabella first.


She was mine now, and a mix of joy and possessiveness coursed through me, causing my meat to throb even harder.


"Milady, it's all inside now. How do you feel?"


"This is... the worst! Are you really such an idiot!?"


As I traced the connection point with my finger and watched her reaction, Isabella protested in a hushed voice to ensure no one outside could hear.


She was right; there was no need to say more. This act was purely for pleasure, not love or procreation.


"Calling me an idiot is quite harsh. Besides, it's because of you that we ended up like this."


"Ugh, ah... inside... pull it out... ah...!"


So, let's savor it fully.


I firmly grasped Isabella's hips, her anal passage tightly squeezing my shaft as I slowly withdrew it. It felt as if her insides were being peeled back, making her knees tremble as she struggled to stifle her moans.


"W-wait... Now it's not time..."


Even though they could still hear the girls' voices from outside the stall, Isabella occasionally glanced toward the stall's entrance, clearly concerned about being discovered in this compromising situation. It was understandable since being caught could mean the end of Isabella's aristocratic life.


But I couldn't let this opportunity pass.


"I understand. But for now, you'll have to endure it."


"Ugh! Gah....!?"


Ignoring her plea, I mercilessly thrust my fully withdrawn shaft deep inside her in one swift movement. The shockwaves reaching deep into her abdomen caused Isabella to let out involuntary sounds, despite her attempts to muffle them. Once the dam had burst, there was no turning back.


"Come on, do your best to stay quiet, or we might get caught, you know?"


"No... please, not now..."


As I slowly moved my hips, navigating through the tightness of her intestinal walls, Isabella vigorously shook her head, desperately imploring me to stop. I leaned closer to her ear and whispered, causing her to shudder and her anus to clench as if she could vividly imagine the consequences.


Despite saying it's no good, she seems to be reacting quite expectantly.


"Goodness, what kind of expression is that for a lady from a duke's family?"


"Ah, please... don't look..."


I grabbed her chin and turned her towards me, meeting her teary and desirous eyes.


Seeing her completely aroused expression, I couldn't help but form a mischievous smile.


It seemed like Isabella was aware of the face she was making right now, as she desperately tried to avert her gaze, but there was no escaping this.


"Are you trying to seduce someone with that expression? Naughty girl, you need some punishment for this."


"No... not like that... Ahh!"


Isabella's body trembled as I covered her ear with gentle nibbles and played with her breasts, which had been enticing me since earlier. She was torn between the pleasure she was receiving and the fear of being discovered. It was making her desperate to stifle her moans.


In this situation, any reaction from her would make her want to cry out, no matter how hard she tried to resist.


"Milady, Milady....!"


"Ah, no... doing that while touching my buttocks and playing with my breasts... It's not good...! If someone hears... mmm, ahh!"


As I inserted the vibrator on her chest and stimulated her nipples while pushing my meat into her from behind, even though the individual rooms' doors rattled from the rough handling, Isabella's body, which had been developed in advance, accepted it all as pleasure.


She no longer had the composure to restrain herself, and she raised her voice like a beast, pressing her hands against the door.


"Isn't it fine? Let's let the others hear Milady's erotic voice too."


"No, no....! St, ahh...."


As I enjoyed Isabella's passionate response, her excitement was evident as her love juices flowed from her loins, forming a puddle at her feet, slowly seeping outside the individual room.


"What would they think if they knew that Lady Isabella was moaning like this in a place like this?"


"No....! It's not like that....!"


"What's different? Playing with your buttocks and breasts, moaning shamelessly. Is this the behavior of a duke's daughter?"


"Ah, no! Ah, ahh!"


While desperately denying it, I ran my tongue along Isabella's cheek to make her understand her current situation. Here, she wasn't a duke's daughter or the prince's fiancee. She was just a female who was being played with like a toy, moaning shamelessly as her breasts were fondled and her anus was violated.


"I'm reaching my limit. I'm going to release it like this."


"Wait! If you do it now..."


As heat boiled within me and gathered in my lower abdomen, I held Isabella's hips and began moving them rhythmically. Isabella sensed the impending climax and desperately tried to stop it, but it was too late.


"I'm coming! Take it all!"


"Ahh, ahhhh..... ahhhh!"


Restraining her firmly against the door to prevent any escape, I thrust deep into Isabella's rectum, filling it with my selfish desires. Helpless to escape the pleasure, Isabella cried out in ecstasy as her body trembled uncontrollably in the throes of orgasm.


"Ah... I can't believe I made those noises, even though others might have heard..."


After a long and intense climax, as I slowly withdrew my meat, her anus gaped open, revealing its pink interior.


In her right mind now, Isabella recalled the lewd acts she had just engaged in and began trembling with disbelief. She realized that for most of their encounter, she hadn't been able to stifle her moans, and the sound of their passion could easily have been heard.


However, her worries were unfounded.


"You don't need to worry so much. The others had already left the restroom at some point during our time together."


"...Fueh?"


In fact, he had discreetly set up soundproof barriers beforehand.


Although he had thoroughly enjoyed dominating the alluring Isabella, he was not foolish enough to tarnish her reputation by allowing their activities to become public knowledge.


"Otherwise, I wouldn't have dared to engage in such a reckless endeavor."


"C-Crow! You...!"


Isabella's emotions were a complex mixture of relief at not being caught and frustration at having been deceived. Despite having experienced such a passionate encounter just moments before, she was still feisty.


"If you're still up for it, considering how lively you are..."


"...Eh?"


"Come on, Milady, over here."


"Eek!"


Having assessed that everything was fine, I pulled Isabella closer and sat down on the restroom's toilet seat. Simultaneously, Isabella let out a cute scream as her position shifted, and she ended up sitting on my lap.


I wrapped my arms around her slender waist, burying my face in her neck. The mingling scents of her sweat and her natural aroma filled my senses, causing my manhood to stiffen once again.


"I'm not done yet, Milady. You'll have to entertain me a bit longer."


"Eh... Give me a break, let me rest for a moment... Ahh... and then, you can... nghhh!"


Lifting Isabella's buttocks slightly as she sat on my knees, I didn't give her a choice as I inserted my meat into her anus once more. This time, her anus accepted it smoothly until the base, causing Isabella's body to tremble.


"Mmm, nnn... ah..."


Unlike before, I didn't thrust aggressively but instead began making slow circular motions, gently easing my meat into Isabella's anus. I activated the vibrator, but I deliberately kept the intensity low, sending subtle vibrations to her nipples and clitoris.


"Mm, ah... ahh..."


Enjoying the faint moans escaping Isabella's lips, I fondled her quivering breasts with one hand while moving the other toward her lower abdomen.


"Ah, yes... that's good..."


As I gently massaged her breasts, Isabella's eyes narrowed with pleasure as I delicately caressed her lower abdomen, causing her to shiver and enjoy the sensation.


"Oh, please... more, do more..."


However, it seemed that the slow caresses were starting to make her impatient. Isabella turned towards me, her eyes filled with desire, as if she anticipated something. While planting kisses on her tender neck, I couldn't help but smile inwardly.


"Milady, would you like to take charge this time?"


"Take charge... by myself?"


Isabella looked momentarily puzzled, not quite grasping what I meant. But as soon as she understood, her cheeks flushed crimson. Observing her reaction, I stopped the gentle caresses I had been administering.


"Milady."


"Mm..."


It seemed she realized that unless she took the initiative herself, she would remain in her current position. Isabella blushed even deeper and nodded slightly, steadying herself with her hands on my thighs and slowly raising her hips.


"Mnn.... Ha, haa..."


The slickened shaft, covered in a mixture of semen and lubricant, was gradually withdrawn, almost halfway out, before plunging back in.


"Mmm, ah... Ahh...!"


Isabella, wearing a pained expression, continued to move her hips vigorously, diligently servicing the shaft. Her initially clumsy motions grew smoother with each repetition, and with every cycle, the shaft slid in and out of her rear passage.


I played with her ample bosom like a toy, savoring the tantalizing sensations caused by the shaft. While letting the Duke's daughter serve in this manner was not without its merits, it seemed I wouldn't be able to reach climax if things continued like this. I could have indulged a bit more, but my own limits were drawing near.


"Excuse me."


"Huh? Kyaa!"


"Come on, Milady, move."


"Huh? Ah, nn, ah..."


I pulled Isabella's hips closer and thrust forcefully from below, simultaneously increasing the vibrator's intensity to its maximum.


Taken aback by the sudden change, Isabella's eyes briefly widened. However, she complied with my instructions, resuming her hip movements. Despite being tossed about by the vigorous thrusts, she gradually found her rhythm, moving her hips in harmony with mine, and the sounds of our flesh colliding echoed within the restroom.


"Ah, ah, ahh... Mmm, ahhhh!"


I synchronized the rhythm of my thrusts with the vibrating toy, which was quivering loudly against Isabella's clitoris. In an instant, her legs stretched out, and she climaxed dramatically, squirting a copious amount of fluid from her core.


"Ugh.... Milady!"


"Mmm, ahhhh, ahhhhhh!?"


As Isabella reached her peak, her anal passage tightened, and I, on the brink of ejaculation, surrendered to it, releasing my second load deep inside her rectum.


"Ugh... It feels strange in my belly..."


After expelling all my semen, Isabella, who had received two loads, held her stomach, her expression filled with discomfort.


"I apologize; I'll withdraw now..."


"Wait, if you pull out now..."


As I withdrew my softened meat, the anal seal that had kept the semen inside popped open, and the ejaculate spilled into the restroom with audible, obscene squelching sounds.


"~~~~~~~~~~~!?"


Hearing those incredibly lewd noises, Isabella blushed deeply and lowered her head. There's no way any man wouldn't be excited after hearing such explicit sounds and witnessing her adorable reactions.


"........Crow, why is it getting so big again after all of this?"


I pressed my hardened meat against her buttocks once more, and Isabella looked at me with a mix of exasperation and disbelief.


"I'm sorry. You're just being too lewd Milady..."


"Are you trying to blame me!? And why are you doing that again with my butt!?"


"My apologies, Milady, but please, just one more time."


"Wait, this is getting a bit too much, you know!?"


"It's okay, probably..."


"Listen to what people are saying! Wait, you can't be serious...? Ahhh!"


Ignoring Isabella's resistance, I once again inserted my meat into her, satisfying my desire.


In the end, I filled Isabella three times in succession, and by the time we returned to the mansion, it was well past dinner time, with the evening sun setting. Due to my excessive actions, Isabella, for a while, banned any activities involving her rear end.



Previous Chapter    ToC    Next Chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to My Lady’s Story Chapter 93

 The ex-butler is being desperately relied on "Now, let's see how much Crow knows about the history of this country." The cast...