Sunday, September 17, 2023

Listen to My Lady’s Story Chapter 9

 The butler realizes his feeling.


"Haah, haah..."


I fought to regain my composure and moved away from the bed. I reached the wall where a lamp hung and switched it off.


In the darkness, I swiftly shed my clothes, leaving me standing there stark-naked. Slowly, I returned to the bedside.


"Mmm... zzz..."


With the room now shrouded in darkness, the only source of illumination came from the moonlight seeping through the window. Isabella's figure, bathed in this faint glow, appeared remarkably beautiful. Her golden hair spread out on the sheets, reflecting the moonlight and creating a shimmering effect that resembled a work of art.


"..."


It felt as if he were in the presence of something sacred, even though there appeared to be no discernible difference from the usual Isabella. This illusion shook him to his core, as if a bucket of cold water had been splashed on his thoughts.


I... Am I really allowed to touch her?


I don't know why, but there's a vague uneasiness growing inside me.


"Why am I hesitating? After all, Isabella is just another woman."


I mutter this to myself as if trying to convince myself, and once again, the intense desire surges, clouding my thoughts.


That's right, even though she's a noble, Isabella isn't any different from the other women I've had in the slums.


Once stripped of her clothes, she's just a woman, ready to satisfy a man's desires.


Yes, that's how it should be──


"Haa..... haaa...."


Putting my uncertain emotions aside, I chose to surrender to my desires in the moment.


With heavy breaths, I got onto the bed and lifted Isabella's legs, bringing my fully aroused meat closer to her intimate area.


"Ohh..."


As I rubbed my trembling shaft against her moist entrance, her golden pubic hair mixed with her slick juices, creating an intoxicating sensation. I had to resist the urge not to climax too soon.


"Fuh, ugh..."


"Hmm, ohh..."


Gripping her well-toned thighs, I pulled her closer and began moving my hips back and forth slowly. Even though we were just rubbing against each other, her wetness flowed abundantly from deep within, mixing with my pre-cum and creating lewd, squelching sounds.


When I grazed my glans against her sensitive area, Isabella's hips arched, and she let out soft moans.


"Uoh, kuh..... ah..."


I recognized the tingling sensation coursing up my spine as Isabella's moans echoed through the room, signaling my impending climax. Without control, my pent-up semen surged from the tip of my meat.


"Haah... haah..."


Exhausted by the aftermath of my orgasm, I surveyed Isabella's body with a foggy mind.


Her nightgown had been carelessly discarded, and her ample breasts, which rose and fell with her breath, adorned with traces of saliva and love bites, rendering them a deep shade of red. In contrast, her intimate area, soaked with her own fluids, was now coated in my sticky semen, rendering it a pristine white.


As I witnessed Isabella's body, defiled by the desires of a man, my flaccid meat gradually began to stiffen once more.


"Haah, haah, haah, haah..."


Fueled by the intoxication flooding my mind, I rose to my knees and, with my right hand, adjusted my meat's position, pressing the tip against Isabella's moist entrance.


"Ugh, ah..."


I couldn't help but groan as her tenderness enveloped my just-ejaculated and hypersensitive shaft. Her pubic hair's teasing touch and the way her moist folds embraced my meat sent shivers down my spine. I began to thrust my meat slowly, pushing it deeper into Isabella's warm and welcoming depths.


"Ah..."


With each incremental penetration, I could feel her warmth radiating through my meat. Even though I had barely entered her, her vaginal walls clung to my shaft, guiding it further inside.


"Ugh..."


Yet, as I pushed a bit more and encountered a slight resistance at the tip, I felt a slight resistance at the tip.


This was Isabella's hymen...


With just a little more movement forward, I could easily take Isabella's virginity. That's precisely why I couldn't bring myself to move any further.


— I mustn't go any further.


The last shreds of my rationality pleaded with me. I had let impulse guide me up to this point, but I couldn't proceed any further.



Right now, I could still turn back. If I stopped here, it could still be brushed off as a joke.


Isabella, the young lady, had a bright future ahead of her. It was absolutely forbidden for me, a scoundrel, to selfishly ruin it.


Yes, the young lady was destined to become the queen of this country


"────Kuh!"


My thoughts were thrown into chaos for a moment.


(What was that? Right, the young lady is going to...)


—marry that prince.


"Don't screw with me..."


Just thinking about that scenario filled my head with inexplicable emotions. There were so many things I didn't comprehend, even though they concerned me.


But there's one thing I do understand.


"I claim her as my prey!"


I yelled, gripping Isabella's hips and forcefully thrusting my meat inside her. Breaking through her virginity sent a surge of satisfaction from the tip of my meat, filling my chest with an indescribable sense of fulfillment.


"Kuh... aah..."


"Ugh, ugh..."


Isabella, who had resisted a man's intrusion until now, moaned as her membrane was easily torn apart, but I paid no attention. I continued to thrust forcefully, pushing deep into her tight passage.


"Mmm, aah..."


"~~Ah!"


My meat, now fully inserted, was tightly gripped by the virgin's narrow vaginal walls. I had to grit my teeth and endure to avoid climaxing immediately. If I hadn't ejaculated earlier, I would have already lost control from this alone.


"Haa.... haa.... I did it, finaly."


As the feeling of climax subsided, I looked at the fresh blood flowing from Isabella's now-widened passage and smirked.


I, a commoner who had always been looked down upon, had taken the virginity of the oppressor, the always arrogant and haughty Isabella!


My chest swelled with excitement and accomplishment, causing my meat to tremble with joy.


Even if this were to be discovered, and even if an enraged Isabella were to try to kill me, the fact that I was her first man would be an indelible mark.


"Well, I don't plan on getting killed, though..."


I muttered softly as I looked down at Isabella's sleeping face, all while being aware of the sensations from within her vaginal walls, slowly moving my hips.


"Mmn, u...."


With every movement of my meat, Isabella, who displayed an anguished expression as she felt pain each time her hymen was affected, was under the profound effect of the sleeping potion, showing no signs of waking.


"Ah... ha..."


Isabella's inner walls clamped down painfully on my manhood, but thanks to the copious amounts of overflowing love juices from deep within, the motion was remarkably smooth.


Her vaginal passage was adorned with countless supple folds, actively seeking to extract semen from the male member.


"Damn... a noble's lady has a top-tier... pussy!"


Honestly, it was incredibly pleasurable, to the extent that I thought my hips might give in. None of the women I had been with in my past life as a working man, or even those from the slums, could rival this experience.


What's more, she had recently lost her virginity. Given her current lack of experience, I couldn't begin to imagine how skilled she might become after several more encounters with me.


"Ah... nngh... ah..."


With each rhythmic thrust into her depths, Isabella let out adorable moans, and my meat throbbed with excitement.


Currently, my glans is pressing against Isabella's cervix.


This is a crucial part of a woman's body, a sacred place where babies are conceived.


If I were to ejaculate here, Isabella might become pregnant with my child...


"Ah...!"


The moment that thought crossed my mind, a shiver ran down my spine.


Yes, what I'm doing now is an act intended for procreation...


"Ah, yah, aaah..."


Driven by excitement, my hips quickened their pace.


The bed creaked in response, and Isabella's moans grew louder.


Isabella bearing my child...?


Ah... That's...


"Wonderful...."


As I thrust, I firmly grasped Isabella's delicate wrists and held them beside her face, securing them on the bed.


Despite her being sound asleep, I desired to establish some form of dominance over her.


"Uoh, ahh..... ugh..."


"Aah, ah, ah, aah!"


She moaned softly as the intense sensation of impending climax surged through my body. I quickened my hip movements, preparing for the inevitable release.


"Uhh, ugh.... co, coming....."


Isabella's face contorted with pleasure and she couldn't escape the impending climax. I gazed at her sleeping visage right before me and impulsively silenced her with a kiss on her soft, plump lips.


"Mmm...... mnn, mnnnn~!"


The exquisite sensation of her lips sent waves of euphoria throughout my body, and I succumbed to the building climax.


Helpless to resist, Isabella's unprotected womb received my semen.


"Mnn! Uu.... mmn..... mm...."


While still enjoying the pleasure, I kept my meat pressed against Isabella's cervix, making sure every last drop of my semen found its way inside her.


"Mn, mwah...."


Our lips were still locked, and I gently slid my tongue into Isabella's mouth, entwining it with hers as she struggled to expel the foreign substance. Our saliva mixed with wet, slurping sounds, and the taste of Isabella's tongue excited me, causing the remaining semen in my urethra to shoot out with a soft "squirt."


"Mnnn..... haa..... haa...."


After parting our lips carefully once I was done, a silvery strand of fluid stretched briefly between us before breaking. Isabella, her chest rhythmically rising and falling as she breathed in her slumber, remained oblivious to the excess semen that had backflowed from our union, making a small "slop" sound as it spilled out.


As I observed this scene, I reflected on the recent actions, leaving me in a bewildered state.


"I guess my taste in women is pretty terrible," I chuckled with a touch of self-mockery.


Once you understood, it didn't seem like such a big deal.


Ten years ago, I had fallen in love at first sight with Isabella when I first met her on the outskirts of that slum.


But she was a duke's daughter, and I was just a commoner.


It was an impossible love, so I had buried those feelings.


"What a fool I've been..."


What was I doing, really? No matter how many times I held her, I couldn't win Isabella's heart.


I couldn't make her happy.


"Damn it..."


Why did I have to realize this? If I hadn't, I wouldn't have to go through all this turmoil.


"It hurts, it really hurts...


My chest feels heavy.


My heart aches.


Why do I have nothing?


Why wasn't I born as a noble?


Why... did I have to fall in love?"


◆◇◆◇


"Excuse me"


"Listen, Crow! I've got a plan to put that woman in her place!"


The next morning, as I brought her morning tea and opened the door to the young lady's room, those were her first words.


After that incident, I had hidden the evidence as best as I could, but I still worried that it might be discovered. However, it seemed that Isabella had no idea about what had happened to her, and everything appeared to be running as usual.


"Then, this time, make sure to remind that woman of her place!"


"Understood, Milady"


And so, once again today, I served Milady. I concealed these feelings and wore the mask of a butler while fulfilling my duties.


Previous Chapter    ToC    Next Chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to My Lady’s Story Chapter 93

 The ex-butler is being desperately relied on "Now, let's see how much Crow knows about the history of this country." The cast...